rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Honestly why even post a game with so little content?
What!?!? Have you no vision? Give it some time and this game wiil be a killer. When you consider that dev introduced a basic dad/stepmom back story, present school/student/teacher story, home and school environments, multiple HOT characters and renders to wet your appetite, as well as a solid bathroom BJ scene, this game has plenty of startup content. It is by no means complete but few games are at launch. I've seen numerous games post a demo or even v1 w/half the content BH has solely for Patreon marketing purposes. At least this game starts off w/a little meat on the bone.

Elaphi

Jul 13, 2018
What!?!? Have you no vision? Give it some time and this game wiil be a killer. When you consider that dev introduced a basic dad/stepmom back story, present school/student/teacher story, home and school environments, multiple HOT characters and renders to wet your appetite, as well as a solid bathroom BJ scene, this game has plenty of startup content. It is by no means complete but few games are at launch. I've seen numerous games post a demo or even v1 w/half the content BH has solely for Patreon marketing purposes. At least this game starts off w/a little meat on the bone.
My point is that NO game should be posted in this manner at first. I hate this trend.

D

Deleted member 219172

OMG these Bimbos are so hot!!! plz forward the process to get more of them :)

Lazrus999

Jan 31, 2019
When I try to install the android version, I get a message saying "App not installed". Anyone know how to fix that?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
man that was fast
i dont get the gameplay even with a walkthrough or a cheat
at least the drawings are nice
i hope the next update is much much much much bigger
when is the next update by the way

dubura

May 10, 2017
so if we dont like fake tits were gay is that it game looked fun smartass comment changes my mind

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes