Seeking Bimbofication Games Where the Transformation/Corruption is Voluntary

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I really enjoyed playing Good Girl Gone Bad. I liked the voluntary aspect of it where the player got to choose how far they would go. Similarly I liked Bimbo Life Coach because the NPC's were choosing to be trained.

What I am trying to avoid are games where it is a game over transformation or a mechanic that is inflicted willy-nilly like casting a spell. I prefer the slow transformation where the game play changes.

I am hoping to find some hidden gems that are listed here not at TFGamesSite.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
It's indeed weird we don't have more of this. It's as if having a breast surgery was more taboo than incest or rape : ) Maybe because it requires a model change ?
Depending on how deep one goes with transformations, every visual has so many different permutations. The advantage of text games is that the author is unconstrained by art assets.

Inspir0n

Jan 11, 2018
Also a big kink of mine. Not too crazy about the mental IQ lowering aspect, but big fan of physical transformations, BE, make-up/hair/nails, sluttification/corruption at a slow burn that is voluntary - not forced. TFGS does have a lot of content but I agree there may be hidden gems here that are hard to find. I do frequent text searches here in the hopes of finding something interesting!