Ren'Py - Bindr: Kink Dating [v0.1.9.0] [bindr]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vstrechnoy

I don't comment on games very much, but I really liked this game and wanted to write a review to support it.I'm enjoying playing it and waiting for the continuation of the game. For me, the only thing missing is the lack of scene replays, and I think that will come in the future.Other than this gameplay,renders... everything is almost perfect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

The renders are really good but I found the scenes lacking. Out of the 3 I went through, before giving up, I found them too short and they lacked eroticism. I didn't get into the depth of the game but the three girls the MC met all felt unique and had their own character.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KubaGold

This game is acually really promising. If AI is able to be used in Voiceline generation like this I can't wait for what future brings :D. Good luck to the creator - I enjoyed the scenese so far. All the game lacks is more content.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

jerichodowns

The renders are good, weirdly grainy though, though the faces they make are most often really really bad. Like we're talking the worst example of stereotypical O face. There is literally no reason to read any of the dialogue. Seriously, just click through and enjoy the visuals. scroll back if you need some context on a choice, but otherwise don't bother reading. There is no story here at all, just mild pretense for lewd scenes, and the dirty talk is the palest example of the genre.

You can get through everything pretty quick if you're not bothering to read. So, if you want to spend ~30 looking at some decent renders its worth a shot.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

skladpoznaniya

Great game, great renders, great sound fx, GREAT!!! Iwould love to see more foot fetish scenes, dominant women are awesome. i love the whipping scene also, please make more. I hope this game will develop more and quick.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

santiago_campanella

"How to suck fun out of BDSM/Fetish scene"

The tags should tick many of the boxes for me. I really expected to like it.

Unfortunately it is incredibly boring.

I am not even entirely sure why, perhaps it is what other reviewers who gave low-score, say. But I didn't even finish all the content...
  7. 3.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

Overall: (A.K.A - "I'm not reading all that shit below")
    - It's not bad. It's just something I wouldn't really look forward to for the updates.
    - The concept sounds hot on paper but in practice it's just so dry and only further fuels my depression.
    - At the same time, if it wasn't for the interesting concept then this would go straight into my "Mediocre" pile.
    - Just skip all the dialogue and actual story but just enough for some context for the scenes. Uninspired at worst and a boner killer at best.
    - Honestly, if this really is written by AI then I'd give it a 5 as a good proof of concept for what it can do. It's not good for human standards but it means we're closer to just making our own VNs and not having to wait around for checked out/arrogant devs who take a year nowadays to update.

Positives:
    - Render quality seems to be improving and updates roll out pretty frequently
    - And uh ... it's a new concept. Don't think a game based solely around a dating app has been done before. They're usually just side features in other games that don't get a lot of attention.
    - Oh, yea. Duh. It's kinky-themed as well. That's an interesting spin on it as well.

Negatives:
    - For something that's supposed to be "kinky", the scenes feel oddly vanilla. I'm not sure why. Just kind of boring.
    - The AI voice acting's awkward as fuck. I turned that shit off immediately.
    - The writing almost seems like it's also AI. It definitely feels realistic in a sense that I could imagine people in real life saying it but that's also why I kind of hate it.
    I'm not talking about safety and consent because that's just a fucking given for this type of concept. Let's get that out of the way.
    It's more like the way the characters talk just really has a way of sucking all the fun and sexiness out of everything. It's depressing how close to reality that dialogue is but at the same time, more like how a hack writer who writes the next box office flop thinks conversations go down (and probably how they talk in their own social circles).
    The more the characters speak, the more I just dislike all of them and it's like they're hinting that we're supposed see them as long-term love interests. Lol. No.
    I can't really find the words to properly grasp what the hell this dialogue is. Dry but at same time superficial. Too realistic but also not quite. Nothing really worth reading through. Just some generic "blah blah, accomplished girl boss" and "blah blah men who only like vanilla stuff are insecure".

Eh, whatever. Anyone who will understand is going to actually read this. Anyone who won't will just ignore this.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sarfid

I'm not much of a reviewer, but... this game managed to capture my attention because there is actually an interesting factor for each choice, and it's not about right or wrong, you don't even need a guide, the logic itself The game gives you rewards for your choices, the characters were very well created in each of their personalities, the game is still in a very early stage of development, but of all the ones I've tried in recent months, it's the most promising, I really want it see the development of this development, and the appearance of new characters
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Orwel84

A really interesting concept that shows a lot of sexual fetishes, beautiful visuals and attractive models, I would gladly give the game 5 stars, but there is a problem, it is unplayable and buggy, the message script works incredibly crookedly, some replies just don’t come, girls just don’t respond or they answer in 4-5 minutes, I understand that they added realism to the game, I’m glad that you took as a basis the concept of a dating site, where they answer you in a couple of hours or don’t answer at all, but you can somehow fix the communication script that breaks the game
  10. 4.00 star(s)

saimon64

A very enjoyable game even at this early stage of development. High-quality, natural, beautiful models without ridiculous and unhealthy giant breasts and asses.

Elegant shoes, high heels, beautiful nylon - all this looks nice and tasteful. The game does its job. Perhaps there are very modest animations here, but this does not interfere much considering how laborious and costly it is, it’s better for the author to focus on filling the content for now, the rest can then be finished, as in the same Dream of Desire.

I would add more fetishes and poses, the possibility of changing them independently or otherwise managing / participating in the process, adding screenshots (the shoes on the models look very nice)). It's like an extra feature. Well, the main content -stories, individuality, girls.

As a result, the game still requires a lot of attention, effort and time, for now I would call it a good prologue to a possibly good game, if the author has enough strength, desire and motivation for this, which many here doubt, there were many such examples. In any case, The idea looks pretty ambitious, and that's why these fears exist.

I want to wish the author success in the future.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

LordGonti

The main thing to mention about this game is the structure. You meet LI's on an app, say the right things and unlock a date where the characters get down to it right away. It's very simple but I really like it and would like to see more games that use this approach.

The downside here is if you're gonna keep it simple, the scenes need to carry extra weight and these ones feel like a bit of a let down.

It's not the quality of visuals but the setup that bugs me.
    • You text someone about a kink,
    • LI: I'm after an extreme bondage session on top of a tranqed up tiger in a stadium full of redheads. I expect to leave missing a limb or 2.
    • MC: "I'm your man"
    • MC: Proceeds to have vanilla sex with a hand tied
    Now I can appreciate the events need to ramp up a bit but theses girls are getting let down all over town and then act like the MC is some kind of god.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

baronnsfw

Overally, feeling very good about this one. The game is pretty to the point, consisting of sex scenes with matched girls.

Scene amounts are a few per character, casting a wide net across several girls. Very high quality renders, and individual girl paths seem isolated at this point, outside of the fantasies.

Femdom content seems a bit stronger than the maledom side of things, but that lines up with my preferences just fine.

There is a lower level of interactivity, but this seems to be within the dev's stated scope. Longer term decisions are starting to show up, and primarily impact a dom/switch/sub tendency slider.

Update schedule seems pretty frequent, so I'm interested in following the development at this point.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Mordikay

Putting animation tag on this game is as grandiose as it comes. If there were actual animation of the sex scenes it could have potential even with a super bland story.
    The voicing could also have been great and a lot of potential but it's just super bland like someone stuck a fork in a rhumba and expecting a response sound.

Simple idea that could have had a lot of potential. It was just poorly executed with no animation and voice acting that would make you chose a body pillow over the characters in the game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

martaprzych

This game need animations!!! ASAP! All is good, renders, models, even ai voices are ok. Game has great potential but man...make animations! Then it will be fucking awsome! GL in development, keep it up!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

kornster

Accidentally discovered this gem while browsing the Daz3D artwork thread, but I am very glad I did.

As far as the story goes, there isn't some vast, connecting storyline, so if you're into that, this is not the game for you. It seems like it's all about the individual relationships but it's hard to say anything since it's still a fairly early version, but I am personally glad there is more focus on quality fap material than the usual over-the-top stories we get with fairly cringe writing. I am hoping to see it expanded, but it's certainly not why I'll be waiting for the next version.

The rendering in this game is basically second to none, I've been lurking on F95 for years and it's always weird and lifeless eyes, stiff poses etc. None of that here, There is some grain here and there, which can be chalked up to limited GPU time (I'm a failing artist myself), but other than that, amazing.

The optional voiced aspect, I can't say I'm a huge fan of AI and stuff, but it gets the job done. It's very good at times, very jarring at times as well. But I live with my parents so I can't be leaving any of this up so it's mostly muted on my end.

As for content, there's a nice selection of girls already available for dates, from what I can see, only one girl is marked as an exclusive. My personal favorite would be Elizabeth, I especially liked her heels and the effort put into making believable dangling. And would love to see more Rebecca in whatever comes next.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

abbbhk

i like it so far
    good events really good and simple interface
    events can be chosen and the ai voice is good
    hope to see a market and some more places to visit and even a job to attend
    also home can bee bigger with multiple rooms so girls can move in
  17. 2.00 star(s)

hentiEnjoyer

Ok, I see a lot of positive reviews, and they're quite eloquent, so I download the game, launch it and I'm met with a preface describing what to expect from the game - an incredible amount of work going into renders, other complete VNs pale in comparison! Wow, big hype! I see positive reviews, the game sets me up for a thrill ride. Unironically hyped.

Paywalled schmaywalled, if the content is good then it's one way to support the project!

Match with first girl... renders are... really really average, noticed scuffed lighting on several occasions... writing is... meh, cringe and kinda Skyrim NPC like? Can skip no problem. Generated voices are cool at first, it's a little rough, but nothing prepares you for the comedic delivery during sex scenes that made me burst out laughing instead of the other burst.

My first girl has a follow-up scene with her friend and that scene is just awful. Not because of the kink but because of how insanely anti-climactic it is, literally. I'm like "????", "HUH?!", "This it?".

I expected some top-quality animated sex scenes, those are quite common and are big selling points when done right. A cute ahegao or a well-done lewd/horny face helps sell the fantasy. I haven't seen either in this, there are no videos/animations, only static images. Alright, there are several lewd animations after all! 3 animations, 4 seconds total, barely worth writing a correction in the review. (Edit: I revisited the scenes to double-check if I'm not being too critical, faces are generic/goofy, and the writing and AI voice don't help)

There's a big focus on males being dominated so tread with care.

You can go to one more location and trigger an event, that's the whole sandbox.

It's missing that one thing that makes you care, it just feels very generic and is a hard pass for me. There isn't a story to immerse yourself in, no relationship building.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

bulifun

Best dating app simulator game I played so far.

The game heavily focuses on D/S relationships and hookups, so you should not expect too much vanilla in here. The game mechanics are fairly easy and well integrated, you can swipe right or left just like with real dating apps, and then start chatting. The sandbox system with an option to advance the time is really simple as there are only two locations, however, for now it seems a bit unnecessary to have, but I am sure there will be more to it in the future.
    The renders are really good and you can tell there is lots of work put into the creation of each unique character, their clothing, as well as the different locations. The game is full of variety, as in characters ethnicities or fetishes. (bondage is main one)
    Also for me this is the first game where I genuinely enjoy the implementation of AI voices.

My main criticism would be that the dialogues feel a bit rushed and there could be more description of the surroundings, the emotions and feelings of the MC etc.
    (often there is just one sentence for one render)

Regarding people complaining about paywall characters: The dev mentioned that the locked characters are eventually be avaible for the public, so you might just want to wait for a few versions. Also it is every devs good right to try and make a living out of their work and this dev certainly does not overdo it.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

honeryx

Good concept, good renders. I've seen this idea before but it never gets completed, it always gets abandoned. But the immersion is fun and putting kinks in there makes it unique for video games, just need to balance out the realistic vs. video game aspect which this game is solid enough on.

Choices need to be more obvious, and with the text setup the vehicle is there for that. As it is, it has both unavoidable maledom and femdom. Sometimes you do get a choice, but other times you do not. That's just a matter of QC and being consistent, so it can be fixed.

Characters are getting paywalled however. That's also not something I love, I can understand it and I don't think it's worth taking stars off. Ultimately it's an f95zone thing because obviously, someone can leak the full games on here. It's probably on a delay but this early on there's not enough regular content so maybe it's more of an annoyance now.

The renders are great. Could be longer, more text/dialogue too to set stuff up, but it's fine as proof of concept and starting out. A good base, so average, with potential for more. I've waited to post a review but I think it's fair now to give it an average rating, 4 versions in or whatever we're in now.

There is AI voice which...I don't know what it adds. AI has gotten really good over time but it still needs to work from a large sample size. For the type of dialogue in this game, I don't think it has samples to work from, so it's stilted and weird. Plus it's not even taking advantage of created chars, it's just the voice dumped in. I would say this is a negative right now.

I'll be somewhat surprised if this game is still getting updates in a year. It's an ambitious project and the dev has been transparent, but sounds like they're trying to make the game financially viable. Which I get, I'm not against that at all. However it's hard to build a subscription base and I'm sure most games that do succeed are in the red for a long time first, and it's the dev's hobby. Feels like this dev wants to be in the black and that's what will motivate them, which I don't think is easy for an adult game, with its niche audience and potential consumer base. But good luck to dev nonetheless.

7/25 update: Been going back and forth on the rating. I think it's a 3.5 but do I give it a 3 or a 4? I've changed it once before and I'm changing it back down to 3. In the future I might bump the score up if it warrants it.

8/13 update: Knocking it down to 2 stars. Every girl feels samey, the voices only seem to get worse, there's no story or anything else, just hookups with all the girls acting pretty much the same, saying the same types of things, the sex scenes are all the same, and nobody has an issue whatsoever with him whoring around except one girl asks about how many girls. Apparently saves are not carrying over either so every update you're supposed to replay through all the old content.

Dev and his fans have shown extreme hostility to negative reviews and any criticisms, which is always also a red flag. I probably won't bother following this project, if it's around in a year or two maybe I'll check if it ever got better, but as of now I think sure play it one time but then take a pass on it. Really not worth the one time either but if you're getting it for free off here at least it won't cost you money.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

I just had to give a five Star Review. The game is great.
    I love all the Kinks, it is like it was made for me. Thank you so much.
    The renders are great and the girls beautyful. Oh and how I love the normal chest sizes. Oversized and unrealistic chests are something of an absolute turn down for me.

PS: The dev is allowed to paywall character. He uses a lot of time and effort for this and it is his right to get something out of it. If you don't like it, you can always simply make a better game for free.... (sorry for the mini rant, but I dislike people who complain about free content...)