Ren'Py - Bindr: Kink Dating [v0.1.9.0] [bindr]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dabloom

Bondage is pretty much my jam and this game delivers, I especially love the renders. Super realistic and pleasing to the eye. I don't have the money to support yet so I wanted to encourage the developer to make more of this and better if possible.

The ML/AI generated voices are pretty good most of the time, some weirdness here and there, but from what I understand, it's next to impossible to control.

And my vote is to concentrate on the high quality fap material, if that matters at all!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

VigilantG

Unique concept and well designed. BDSM isn't really my thing, but I heard so much about this game that I had to check it out. It's exciting to find a fully voiced game. That being said, however, when you put voiceover in sex scenes, the actors need to be on point and really engage. One actress did a decent job, but all of the other artists were monotone and did not at all sound like they were actually having sex. The poor delivery not only failed to immerse me, but ended up doing quite the opposite and taking me out of the scene completely.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

pronzcowboy

So having voice is a really nice novelty, but the lack of either story or mechanics makes it kind of boring. I mean if you want to live out the fantasy of meaningless hookup culture with not an ounce of chemistry or personality I guess that's fine but not for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Arty7891

One of the best games currently, with an original concept and beautiful girls.
    All kinks could be explored in this game and you can chose only those interesting for you
    Great idea, great concept, fabulous game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Raff2000

This game is one of the best ones in this website and has the potential to be THE best one. Even in early stage it still has some spicy content with good renders including both maledom and femdom.

The only minus (for me at least) was the forced femdom content with detectives. I think it would have a better experience if there was a maledom option as well or at least a warning before entering the scene so players who don't like the content or fetish of the scene to be able to skip it.

overall its a good game and defiantly deserves 5 stars
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xOliviaNorth

I must say that I haven't come across a game as thrilling as this in a long time. The concept is fantastic, and the execution of the game is even better. The render quality is good too, plus added voice acting on top is a nice touch. I'm eagerly waiting for new updates to see what the developers have in store for us, and being able to choose a role, like dominant or submissive, is a wonderful feature.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

I like the concept of a fetish filled app, although I only met possible choices of domina, submissive, feet and bondage. Hopefully we'll get more fetishes.

I have the following issues with the game:
    1. When pressing the skip button and I get to the point where the MC sits on the bed and is on the phone I immediately get thrown out and into the main menu.
    2. Whenever I click on a woman and talk, I have to roll back and do it again, otherwise I won't be able to continue the conversation.
    3. We need some way of glossar/notes that describe the fetishes in this app.
    4. It would be nice to get the option of rejecting a woman afterwards. One woman seems to have both a dominant and a submissive path, so I thought maybe another one has the same (since I couldn't interprete the signs inside the app) structure but it turned out she was straight up a dominatrix. Which is fine but I'm not into it so I had to rollback and ignore her. Now we're matched but I can't reject her and don't wanna embrace her.
    5. Maybe more details/pictures in those bios would be good.
    6. More choices with outcomes are needed. I played with a mod that shows possible variable changes after each choice and it seems there are close to no differences when chosing a different approach.

All in all I see potential in this game but it has many things - most notably bugs - that need to be adressed. I would honestly only give it two stars though, but since I wouldn't call it "poor" but rather "needs more work to be done" I'll stick with three stars.