3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LogoPNG.png

Overview:
It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4. It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise. So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you. The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, especially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? Bioasshard. But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2ndone. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: VersusX -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.241
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
FANTASY Codes

Mego123 thanks for the link

Part (1).png Part (2).png Part (3).png Part (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
It's a 3D game developed in Unreal Engine 4. It's a pun based on Biohazard (You guessed I think). It's an adult parody game based on the Resident Evil franchise. So you can expect a survival-horror (action-oriented) with infected enemies that will try to get some "relief" on you. The idea was born from our love to the Resident Evil franchise, especially to the 5th part. This one we played for over hundred hours. So yeah add this to our love for hentai games and the result? Bioasshard. But don't think this is just based on the action orientation the franchise got from Resident Evil 5 on ahead. Because the second RE game we love the most is the 2ndone. So there will be puzzles and some scary moments too.​

Updated: 18 April 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

going to try out the game but in the meantime when you get the chance you should check this out

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
ok there is a few things i like to say first it is great seeing a creator adding another link in resident evil series and what you have so far is a testament of love you have for the series. the controls was easy to pick up only took me 2 mins to figure it out, the level design was great with that resident evil flare at the end. i will voice my concern on this problem that you probably already seen, when the MC is on the ground the character model is clipping with the ground and it affect the cut scene as well. that all i really wanted to say and good luck, this game has great potential don't let is become like game of boners and be forgot in the annals of history.

Reactions: Kashei1979

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh sweet. There's plenty of H-games that parody Resident Evil. But I don't think I've ever seen one that plays like a Resident Evil game. Looking forward to playing this. Hopefully my potato can run it.

Reactions: jaruh and N7

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My potato can hardly run it and trying to die when the whole room of zombies suddenly comes back to life.
I love how the game feels, it certainly a promising start, but the freezes I get... Good grief.

Any plans for corruption / transformation in this?

It would be more interesting to me personally, to get corrupted and hunt down other girls :)
Well, you get your ass filled to the point, where you look like 9 month pregnant, so I guess there will be some sort of transformations...

Reactions: odynson and ponyguy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So i gave this a try! Its.. its do damn hard, like.. i meet a single zombie and Jill ends up blowing biohazard cock or pregnant with zombieseed! What am i doing wrong?:coldsweat:

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes