EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pat-cover5.png

Overview:
Biome
is a space based sci-fi adventure game, featuring a variety of alien species. The player needs to ensure the survival of his charges to quickly grow his crew, research his environment, learn new skills and find his way home… or start afresh.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-26
Release Date: 2020-11-17
Developer: Muffin Maker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.007
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gamecover.png intro-1.png intro-2.png intro-3.png intro-4.png intro-5.png intro-6.png intro-7.png intro-8.png intro-10.png ntro-11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
seems there's a bug preventing access to the showers through the main navigation menu; it just sends you to the stasis chambers instead. for the time being, it's worth noting that you can get there through the captain's quarters

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Renders might not be the best, but at least there's variety in height & weight instead of them all being skinny with different boobs. I'll add it to the list and see where it goes.

Darkness Master

Aug 11, 2018
What I can't figure out is why none of my girls' stats are increasing.. I literally have to do EVERYTHING.. also, why can't I see my own stats? Also, cooking food doesn't do anything but waste time right now.. Raw food stays the same and cooked food is still 0.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I know that Graphic Cards have a cost but PLEASE..
Can you press the render button instead of taking a screenshot of the viewport ? :confused:

This game could be good : space, crew, fantasy etc... and a lot of time has been spent on it as I see but those renders are a big NO for the game.
If the dev find this sometimes, don't waste those ideas and the time u invested in it and rework those renders !
At least you know what to do to make me enjoy your game (y)

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
so, i'm on day 8 and getting very bored, had 2 bjs off the green chick, but nothing else has happened, just wandering around the ship, what the hell am i supposed to do? when do others wake up?

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes