Seeking birth delay

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
I'm looking for a game where we can delay the birth of a character who gets pregnant, where various events can happen, such as the birth delay and the continued growth of the tummy, the death of the character due to the birth delay. After playing ''hazumi end pregnation'', I started looking for a game like I mentioned at the beginning, but I couldn't find a game exactly like I was working on. If there are games like the one I mentioned, I can take your suggestions.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
You may be interested in something like Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management. I don't think it's on this site, I can't remember exactly where I found it but it was easy to get.

Reactions: Nionya

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
hmm, VH can delay birth, so you can birth in public place

there is one game that contain huge belly and delay birth, but the owner remove it, you can find in pixiv and her/his content had delay birth

Last edited:

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
Do you remember the name and creator of the game you mentioned? There are videos and drawing stories. I must say they are quite satisfying. sorry i can't play
hmm, VH can delay birth, so you can birth in public place

there is one game that contain huge belly and delay birth, but the owner remove it, you can find in pixiv and her/his content had delay birth

Last edited:

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
I'm looking for games where the pregnancy is delayed and the tummy bloat grows. Are there any games you can recommend?

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Do you remember the name and creator of the game you mentioned? There are videos and drawing stories. I must say they are quite satisfying. sorry i can't play
its gone, damn, mama to haha in japanese, labor in mine, i tried to find again, but its really gone