Others Bisexual game

DerketoDev

Sep 22, 2024
I'm interested in creating a game with a focus on both guys and girls. But I'm not sure on what type of scenes to make.
I'd love to hear about some suggestions on what type of fetishes I should focus on from people who would enjoy this type of content!

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I'm interested in creating a game with a focus on both guys and girls. But I'm not sure on what type of scenes to make.
I'd love to hear about some suggestions on what type of fetishes I should focus on from people who would enjoy this type of content!
I'd suggest you might get a better response asking for feedback in General Discussion.

This forum is more for specific development issues. The general discussion forum has like 1.2 million posts while this one only 30k or so, so the traffic over in GD is much, much higher and you will get a lot more feedback from the actual players of any game you want to make. Alternatively, you can filter the games on here by tags and then weighted ratings and get a general idea of what games in this genre you want to make are the most successful. Then look at their tags and maybe quick-play them to see how they have done shit. Most of us started learning by imitating the games we personally enjoyed. Then we develop our own 'style' and content.

Another suggestion, based on my own journey, is to focus your first project on something you enjoy yourself, rather than trying to hit some as-yet-undefined-target audience. Burn out is very real in this thing we do and if you are making something that actually excites you, rather than just trying to check a box on your dev schedule; then you have a much higher chance of making it past the V 0.01 preview.

All of this is just my 2 cents.

DerketoDev

Sep 22, 2024
I'd suggest you might get a better response asking for feedback in General Discussion.

This forum is more for specific development issues. The general discussion forum has like 1.2 million posts while this one only 30k or so, so the traffic over in GD is much, much higher and you will get a lot more feedback from the actual players of any game you want to make. Alternatively, you can filter the games on here by tags and then weighted ratings and get a general idea of what games in this genre you want to make are the most successful. Then look at their tags and maybe quick-play them to see how they have done shit. Most of us started learning by imitating the games we personally enjoyed. Then we develop our own 'style' and content.

Another suggestion, based on my own journey, is to focus your first project on something you enjoy yourself, rather than trying to hit some as-yet-undefined-target audience. Burn out is very real in this thing we do and if you are making something that actually excites you, rather than just trying to check a box on your dev schedule; then you have a much higher chance of making it past the V 0.01 preview.

All of this is just my 2 cents.
thank you for the feedback! i wasn't sure where i should ask these types of questions, now its more clear!

the reason i was asking about this type of content is because of i enjoy it and its a bit rare, ive seen a few great games with trans characters but i want to explore more the male side of things!

thank you again for the time, ill make a new post on the general discussion with more details!