Seeking Bisexual male protagonist

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
looking for games with a Bisexual male protagonist, if it has incest that would be even better it doesn't really matter what engine the game uses as long as the art is good

Reactions: madmax20

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Two Sides is the only I can think of right now. Assuming Gender seems to be also heading that way.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, as I only played the female protagonist, but as far as I know, in After Invasion, the male protagonist can be bisexual too, though there are more female characters than male ones.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
looking for games with a Bisexual male protagonist, if it has incest that would be even better it doesn't really matter what engine the game uses as long as the art is good
Minimal art:

Text based:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, as I only played the female protagonist, but as far as I know, in After Invasion, the male protagonist can be bisexual too, though there are more female characters than male ones.
It seemed like that content was blocked. A shame too because I wanted to fuck the shit out of that cute little crossdresser.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'd love to see this too. I have a little bisexual content planned in my game, which is incest based, but the other male in the game is not related.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
It seemed like that content was blocked. A shame too because I wanted to fuck the shit out of that cute little crossdresser.
As far as I remember, the game asks you at the start, wether you like LGBT content. You can even change gender during the game, but it may be bugged, I don't know for sure.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky is a RPGM game where the main protagonist is male and bi, but I don't think there is any incest in it though.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As far as I remember, the game asks you at the start, wether you like LGBT content. You can even change gender during the game, but it may be bugged, I don't know for sure.
I enabled Bisexual and while I could date him, I kept turning him down when it came to sex. I tried enabling the other option and it seemed like it blocked hetero content.

Reactions: gavknight3

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Two Sides is the only I can think of right now. Assuming Gender seems to be also heading that way.
the scene in two sides where you can choose to fight or suck him off...hnnng. I loved that shit and deepthroated that dick as fast as i could.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
has anybody seen any of the recently released/updated games, past march-apr featuring such content?