RPGM - Completed - Bitch Family on the Village [v1.01_MOD3] [Hatomame]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

Well, i can't give this game more than 3* because it is as average as it gets.

There's no gameplay other than walking around and collecting scenes so if you are looking to get involved with the game this is not the one for you....but to be fair there's a nice amount of scenes with various characters and if you like the art i'm sure you'll get something out of it

also, if the gameplay feels boring at any point you can unlock the full gallery which it is always appreciated
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

A fine scene-finder, though the player will spend too much time wandering around and wondering how to find the next one. The scenes are pretty vanilla, though the characters are varied enough - both in body and personality - to make them unique from each other. The "gameplay" barely exists, does nothing to impact the tone or story, and isn't fun. You miss nothing by unlocking the gallery and watching the scenes from there, which I will recommend if you decide to give this piece a try.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

chaoticdd

A pretty good scene collector game that only takes about 2 hours to finish.

The main cast has some diversity in build (as you can see lol) but there isn't a whole lot of variety in scenes. The scenes themselves are still quite satisfying though.

The gameplay loop is simple, each character has set NPC's they can interact with at each time of day to get an H event. They can all progress the story by completing the same main objective during the day.

Each character has the ability to get 2 additional outfits, which I am a fan of, that can be used for certain scenes/events.

A recollection room is also present if you just want to unlock everything without the minor hassle.

Overall, a short and easy game with attractive characters and decent H events to enjoy!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Risax

You got a gal with a big ass, a gal with big tits, a MILF and a femboy. A bit for everyone.

That said, there aren't a lot of unique encounters per character despite the variety. You basically talk to the same guys to get your sex scenes with each character.

I also wish there was a way of skipping time if you already got everything in one timeslot for a character...unless I missed that. Anyway, check it out. You'll probably be done in an hour or two if you want something quick to jack it to.