Jan 16, 2018
RJ170392_img_main.jpg

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: From Japanese to English

Description

The old emperor made a declaration.
Whoever could make Catherine the queen pregnant first, would win the throne.

The best candidate, Prince Edward, had fought in many wars and was tired.
He would not participate in the folly of a competition for an empire he cared nothing for.
Catherine remained childless. She wanted badly to be pregnant and become empress.

There was an uprising by the ministry of Batogol.
War was not done with Edward, and he was to depart for the front line.
Catherine foresaw a long and bleak season of loneliness.

For better or worse she decided to go to the imperial capitol and find a man.

Any man to make her a baby.

Download

Preview Images
RJ170392_img_smp1.jpg RJ170392_img_smp2.jpg RJ170392_img_smp3.jpg

Reactions: Amfunny

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
full save (i think :'v) , 5 hours ingame of finding where the F should i go next when i can't understand anything :'v

Reactions: P5

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
full save (i think :'v) , 5 hours ingame of finding where the F should i go next when i can't understand anything :'v
I found the 3 scenes with the old guy in the castle, 3 with the guard behind the house and 4 with the guy in the last room of the inn. Any suggestion about next steps? I can't find anything else, scenes with inn guy and guard are repetitive and the old guy is sitting in his room.
Damn, this is frustrating!

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
I found the 3 scenes with the old guy in the castle, 3 with the guard behind the house and 4 with the guy in the last room of the inn. Any suggestion about next steps? I can't find anything else, scenes with inn guy and guard are repetitive and the old guy is sitting in his room.
Damn, this is frustrating!
then it's time to go to another area to grind :'v , read the sign in front of the inn , then talk to the inn owner to get access to the night club , remember to visit the toilet near bottom left of the city to meet some guy that will trigger some thing :'v (idk jp or even the condition to make him spawn, he just there :'v ) pay attention to the bathhouse , it will open sometime , the merchant at the east empire building will trigger some thing after you scare him away , and when ever u go out , have a look at the 2 house on the left side , the old man in the castle will be there after some point (idk it's the merchant or the guy u talk with in the toilet trigger it , i just go nut and sweep the city until i found something :'v ) , then u will have new scene with the old man, new string of H event with the mercenary and maybe even the guy at the last room of the inn (not with that guy but some one else that saw he bonk with us :'v )

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
then it's time to go to another area to grind :'v , read the sign in front of the inn , then talk to the inn owner to get access to the night club , remember to visit the toilet near bottom left of the city to meet some guy that will trigger some thing :'v (idk jp or even the condition to make him spawn, he just there :'v ) pay attention to the bathhouse , it will open sometime , the merchant at the east empire building will trigger some thing after you scare him away , and when ever u go out , have a look at the 2 house on the left side , the old man in the castle will be there after some point (idk it's the merchant or the guy u talk with in the toilet trigger it , i just go nut and sweep the city until i found something :'v ) , then u will have new scene with the old man, new string of H event with the mercenary and maybe even the guy at the last room of the inn (not with that guy but some one else that saw he bonk with us :'v )
Sir, you are a white knight! Many thanks!

Reactions: igoawaynow

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I played this game years ago using a translation app and enjoyed it a lot. I lost it when my drive got too full and crashed
( I know : \ ) I would love to play it again properly translated.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I played this game years ago using a translation app and enjoyed it a lot. I lost it when my drive got too full and crashed
( I know : \ ) I would love to play it again properly translated.
What is the name of that app? Or do you know of any translation apps compatible with rpg games?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
What is the name of that app? Or do you know of any translation apps compatible with rpg games?
I can't find the program I used anywhere. I remember there were two parts to it; a text hooker that passed the text to the ATLAS translation program which printed the results onscreen. The help section of the forums here should be able to link you to some of the newer apps which probably work much better. Lately I just use the Google Translate app on my phone in camera mode which scans the screen and converts it on the fly. It's the same confusing machine translation, but I found that after a while it gets easier to understand the meaning and mentally undo the reversals that occur constantly, such as whether something is yours or mine or you will or won't do something. It's almost like learning another language; those that say it's impossible to understand aren't really making an effort.

Reactions: nick1973

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I can't find the program I used anywhere. I remember there were two parts to it; a text hooker that passed the text to the ATLAS translation program which printed the results onscreen. The help section of the forums here should be able to link you to some of the newer apps which probably work much better. Lately I just use the Google Translate app on my phone in camera mode which scans the screen and converts it on the fly. It's the same confusing machine translation, but I found that after a while it gets easier to understand the meaning and mentally undo the reversals that occur constantly, such as whether something is yours or mine or you will or won't do something. It's almost like learning another language; those that say it's impossible to understand aren't really making an effort.
I agree with you, it isnt as hard for you to readif put the effort in to trying to understand it