RPGM - Completed - Bitch Raider [v1.02] [SunNTR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

D66

Greatest game about bitch+NTR, good CG, good plot and interesting, very good dialogs, really good NTR scenes with good dialogs.
    Bad gameplay, bad corruption in 1st town with random people, it's not in plot at all.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

efninetyfivezone

Scenes are alright if a bit repetitive. Costumes and sandbox was nice. MTL was awful. What really brings it down to one star though, even if you have the patience for everything else, is you'll get to a point toward the end that requires ~an hour+ of solid, repetitive grinding (the arena) where you spam the same combo over and over and over with awful, slow animations. On god, it makes it clear why they didn't have any other combat in this game. Using the right combo it's impossible to die. But the enemies just become bigger and bigger walls with more and more dodge chance and higher and higher health regen until you have to land 3+ 1% chance to hit attacks in a row or else you're healing for the next two minutes to get back to full and the enemy is fully regen'd by the time you have enough ap to attack again. Two solid hours of that which they don't even have the decency to throw at you until you're almost at the end. Would've been 3 or 4 stars if not for the worst combat system I've ever seen.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The game is good for RPG elements and story telling, being sandbox environment where you can explore and find events, then progress through individual stories...
    BUT that's where it stops! It is MTL and most of the text is not translated. Art, design everything is bland and heavily re-used. All the scenes with different people e.g. touching boobs are completely IDENTICAL. Initially recollection room looks quite big, but soon to be realised that most of the CGs are re-used over and over again, making them no different from each another. By doing rough analysis I would say there is around 50 CGs with different variations.
    The whole problem is to uncover H scenes you have to progress through individual story lines - by having the right costume on and being at specific day/night time, but the walking speed is so slow that it takes you ages to walk from the spot where you start after event to next event. Even when you alter in recollection room the walking speed, after event it defaults back to slow.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AreYouSerious?

This was recommended to me after I played that border patrol game from Kagura Games and this hit just as much as they said it would. I love the different scenarios this game has and all the hidden sex making great use of RPG Maker to create even hotter context. Purely from a NTR POV this game is amazing, if you don't like NTR however I suggest you skip it entirely. On the negative side, this game has pretty broken English and the story might not be for everyone as you have to read to understand the plot and where you have to go to get more scenes so since it's not very intuitive it's sure to piss off some people used to Ren'Py hold CTRL to speed through the whole thing type of game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

demidemon

Pros:
    Love them CGs
    Nice background story and characters
    quests arent no brainers
    Cons:
    Linear plot (with side quests but still...) thus the story feels less interesting later on
    mc starts as a bitch, i guess that explains the title but this does not seem to match her character background. No progression on corruption, completely ruined the fun corrupting a strong heroine. (some would say its good not to grind but not for me)
    translation problems, (though I didn't experience this as I can read chinese)

Guess this could be a good time killer but for those who can't read chinese can skip this.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Graphics are nice and game has few bugs, but its NOT FUN to play. Its hard to track down sex scenes, the story is a complete bore, and there isn't any combat or level ups.

This game would be ten times better if made in Renpy. Why they chose RPGM, I'll never know!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Grex

Well, the game is actualy pretty good, despite the translation being about half or maybe two thirds of the content at the current build (0.95), is enough to actualy enjoy the game and understand the story.
    The developer did a good job in making the game not so grindy (you have to repite optional scenes 2 or 3 times to get the full scene), and since the game IS linear you can advance despite not knowing the lenguage(the maze are well done and not so hard to pass) , also the scenes talk by themselves sometimes, so you can get what´s happening almost all the time (trough since secondary content is not fully translated yet you may end up losing some good scenes or side-stories, so i suggest to explore every map at several story intervals)
    Now lets talk about the story, you play as a nation-wide famous thief, who wants to get enough money to retire and live a happy married life, and in order to reach that goal you explore tombs and ruins, infiltrate in castles and treasuries, and get in asociation with criminals across the nation, that the basic premise of the game.
    Overal the game is enjoyable and fun to play, and once you experience the first and second map you´ll naturaly start searching for events, which in turns means you most likely wont get lost too many times, and if you actualy get lost it will be easy to get on track by talking to some random npc or trigering some random event, trough some times i wish there to be a walktrought.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

I have not finished the game yet, but I can report the pros and cons.

The story is cool so far, interesting to put in an older time than the present day. Stories with raiders, royal guard, etc. You really believe that Alicia will be able to get away while Batorage proves to be a real mf.

Pros:
    - Cool Story.
    - Art (in part)
    - The plots are interesting for the genre (ntr)
    - Pretty creative scenes. An example of this is the cheating moments in front of the boyfriend / friend.
    - Huge map.
    - If you like puzzles, you'll like this game.

Cons:
    - Art is very repetitive, I'm tired of seeing the same gc for kiss and boobgrab.
    - If you expect a perfect patch for translation, it's better to play another game .
    - You need to always be in touch with your inventory.
    - Not recommended for anyone who just wants to masturbate. lol