VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bitch Squad [v0.2] [Red Rocket]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

I play both games of this developer
    I have played each one for 1 hour so far
    It's really a pity that these two games were abandoned. Both games have very strong stories and writing, and very strong atmosphere
    I don't know what is the matter, but it is one of those games that you can enjoy every second of it
    I hope the developer of these two games will return one day because it has been proven that he has a very strong mind in storytelling and writing.
    Renderings and animations are also wonderful compared to the oldness of these two games
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kar2

Do you want to see a well-written adventure? Look no further! The well designed characters, the mood, the story (we're not very far in, but I wanted to see a whole lot more and that's a very good sign) makes this game very, very promising! I like all the characters and already, you can see that they are all different. I also had a few genuine laughs, the dev's sense of humor is present throughout the game. I hope this story will be a hit here and eventually be sold on Steam, where I will be a first day buyer. All I have to say is congratulations for a job well done!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Yelligard

Quality content, nice paths and options. It is short right now but with great potential. It is not often that you see femdom with things other than footjobs, this women rape the sh** out of these guys.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wootdeleon69

I'm excited to see where this goes. Having a FMC is pretty fun so far. There isn't too much to say just yet. This game is very early in development. I am curious to see how each character is used in the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deexonskyrim1

It has some sort of super-hero/anti-hero vibes to it which i like.

Models are great, especially Kel (for my taste at least). Reminds me of Jill Valentine for some reason, and we all like Jill Valentine, lol.

Story looks really interesting and engaging. I look forward to future updates and i think it really has potential. Love the choices of punishing or using the ''bad guys'', dom/sub paths and all that.

Love the humour.

Keep it up dev.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TValia

Review from (v0.1.1)
    to be honest, i prefer a Male Protagonist but even then, i really enjoeyed it. The Characters are unique and the Red Rocket Humor just clicks with me. Cant wait for future Updates.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good start to this VN
    I would complain about the lighting, but it would be wrong. It is a 50/50 indoors/outdoors setting.
    Models are all smoking hot.
    Story is good, and the dev has taken the time to give them all their own personalities.
    Overall
    The story seems to me like it's going to be funny and have a good flow with future updates. Characters are dynamic and seem to flow well together. There is probably 20/30 mins of VN here. Honestly it's a good start to hopefully what develops into an awesome adventure. I recommend this VN. Good luck to the dev