EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
During the police station with Akane

Another sound at the door, accompanied by the sound of cracking glass snaps both of your attention to the office door.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

followed a bit later by

Nodding, and knowing this could get bad, you raise your pistol, its familiar weight leading the way as you reach for the doorknob.

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

and then

Error: the passage "Armory Fetch Quest 2 Mid B" does not exist

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bite Me LLZ
game said:
In the outskirts of town there is a wide stretch of farmland, maybe I can hole up there, secure it, grow my own food, wait for things to settle down. Their would definitely be a lot of food, and less people and thus less infected to have to contend with. On the other hand, a suburban area would afford some of the comforts of home, there will be a decent amount of possible infected in the area, but there would be a wide variety of resources I can loot from the area. The last place that I can think of is the nearby theme park, the walls around it would make it the most defendable over time, and their is likely to be various perishable food I can loot there, but more likely than not a lot of people were inside when things went to hell, so chances are there is a lot of infected.
Their would -> There would
their is likely -> there is likely

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
  • Made it easier to get yourself (As a female MC), and female NPCs pregnant.

?????????

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Literally scavenged from March - July straight and never met any stranger as FMC. Is there a special trigger?
No special trigger, have made it 4x easier to trigger the scene in the fix build releasing later today.

is the pregnancy duration 9 in-game months?
Yes, currently, but we have discussed maybe making it shorter. Will talk to the other dev, and/or hold a poll if they are agreeable to shortening it.

how do I fuck as Female MC? the only "scene" I got just showing her tits for antibiotic pills during scavenging.

EDIT: Finally after so much clicking back and forth there's prostitution scene. geez!

Made it easier to proctor the scene. Let us know if it is still hard to get it.
yeah, finally manage to get her pregnant

My suggestion for the game Dev is simply add 1 or 2 more area to visit, one for prostitution and other one is high risk high reward scavenging area with more Raiders ready to rape you
Not a bad suggestion, thank you, will add it to the list for consideration.

how can i breed katy?

considering there are "safe days" but you can't see it for her, makes it extremely difficult.
how long do i need to wait till i could(if i knocked her) get the reveal interaction with her?

As i repeatidly load and reload dozen of times and play for a month as there is only a percentage to knock her up if it doesn't happens i reload another time but wait 1 week before doing the whole thing another time.
Modified the code in the build that is currently public here, it should be at least twice as easy to get her and Akane pregnant at any given time.

"African American" as one of the three ethnicities is pretty whack. What if we're not from America? Why is Asian not "Asian American"?
Have changed all instances of African American to just say African. Change will be in the fix build later today.

Hi please don't laugh at me for asking but can this be played on Android???
As it is a html, which is basically a web page, I don't see why not. In Gatekeeper's project inheritance, many users express luck playing on android via an app called Joi Play. Hope this helps.

I dont know if its me or if anyone else is having issues, but when ever i load up my save, the quantity in my inventory is reset to 1.
Haven't been able to find this issue, can you please shoot us a save either in this thread or in private?

No matter how long I wait, I can't see Akane's birth. Only after I leave.
Should be fixed in the fix build releasing today.

So aside from Akane and Katy, what NPC interactions are there? So far all I've been able to find are showing a guy your tits for some antibiotics, and a few mentions of things like Raiders, but no real interactions with them. But the changelog says there's pregnancy scenes for MC so I assume there is currently some way for that to happen?
Akane, Katy, and the trader NPC are currently the main three NPC interactions you can have. Female MC pregnancy relates to the trader NPC. We have been trying to keep the list of NPCs short so we can focus on fleshing out content for characters already in the game.

Love the concept, writing is pretty good so far (except for a couple there/their mishaps :p), but the game seems very barebones right now. I'd be happy if devs focused on either of the genders first, since half of the content might be locked behind a starting choice otherwise.
Thank you

This another one of them zombie games you can't fuck a zombie?
The option isn't completely off the table. Wasn't originally a plan when we started to develop the game, but we might throw it as one of the options in the themed build patreon poll coming out today to gauge interest as we don't really mind either way.

Dont get infected, Finding antibiotics is impossible.
Have increased the chance of finding Antibiotics by about 3x this change will be in the fix build coming out later today. Let us know if it is still difficult, more tweaks can be made.

How to take Katy to your home? I found her, had sex and nothing more. Is this cause i have Akane in settlement?
Katy can't currently be taken home. Eventually there is a plan for it, but it involves a few more story scenes of hers first.

During the police station with Akane

Another sound at the door, accompanied by the sound of cracking glass snaps both of your attention to the office door.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

followed a bit later by

Nodding, and knowing this could get bad, you raise your pistol, its familiar weight leading the way as you reach for the doorknob.

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

and then

Error: the passage "Armory Fetch Quest 2 Mid B" does not exist
Both bugs should be fixed in the fix build we will release later today. Thank you for the report.

Bite Me LLZ

Their would -> There would
their is likely -> there is likely
Fixed, thank you for the report.

Encountered immediately after Akane birth scene:
Wasn't able to replicate this one, have any more info/ a save?

• Made it easier to get yourself (As a female MC), and female NPCs pregnant.

?????????
It is supposed to indicate that it is easier for everyone to get pregnant. Have changed the wording so it is more clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Have changed all instances of African American to just say African. Change will be in the fix build later today.
Personally, I'd just use "black". It works as a description no matter the nationality. And doesn't run into the awkwardness of calling someone who's never been to Africa and African.

Up to you though, whatever you pick there'll probably be someone who'd prefer something different.

This is the only save I kept, not sure if it's from the right point though. Can't say much except I kept running into the error when I tried to continue from the scene where you pick your kid's name.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
The game is still pretty bare, but I like what I see so far. Will there be an end game, or will it be ongoing survival?
Glad you like what is there thus far. We have discussed and want to offer both options. As in an endgame, but with an option for sandbox continuation.

about how many times you have to go to the fairground before unlocking the prostitution?
Not sure what you mean by prostitution. If you refer to the trader npc scene you can get as a female npc where you trade sexual favors for trade goods, that can happen from anywhere at random.

Personally, I'd just use "black". It works as a description no matter the nationality. And doesn't run into the awkwardness of calling someone who's never been to Africa and African.

Up to you though, whatever you pick there'll probably be someone who'd prefer something different.

This is the only save I kept, not sure if it's from the right point though. Can't say much except I kept running into the error when I tried to continue from the scene where you pick your kid's name.
Thank you for the save, will dig into it.

Will make an effort to change African to Black. That change and the above fix will probably make it into a later build though.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
A5a Fix Build

Have a fix build for you all with some recently reported bugs fixed.

This html should fix the following bugs:
Broken Armory Fetch Quest
Broken Katy Motel Location
Not being able to get the at home Akane Birthing scene.
Upped the chance of finding antibiotics, and triggering the second trader NPC scene.
Other small and less notable fixes.

If you haven't already, be sure to grab the full build from the main post in the thread.

If you have the full Alpha 5 build, feel free to simply download the html only attached below. (Replace the html in the main Alpha 5 folder.)

Please let us know if there are any further issues, thank you for reporting.

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
A5a Fix Build

Have a fix build for you all with some recently reported bugs fixed.

This html should fix the following bugs:
Broken Armory Fetch Quest
Broken Katy Motel Location
Not being able to get the at home Akane Birthing scene.
Upped the chance of finding antibiotics, and triggering the second trader NPC scene.
Other small and less notable fixes.

If you haven't already, be sure to grab the full build from the main post in the thread.

If you have the full Alpha 5 build, feel free to simply download the html only attached below. (Replace the html in the main Alpha 5 folder.)

Please let us know if there are any further issues, thank you for reporting.
The pictures aren't showing up, I'm not sure if that's my problem or not

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
No special trigger, have made it 4x easier to trigger the scene in the fix build releasing later today.

Yes, currently, but we have discussed maybe making it shorter. Will talk to the other dev, and/or hold a poll if they are agreeable to shortening it.

Not a bad suggestion, thank you, will add it to the list for consideration.

Modified the code in the build that is currently public here, it should be at least twice as easy to get her and Akane pregnant at any given time.

As it is a html, which is basically a web page, I don't see why not. In Gatekeeper's project inheritance, many users express luck playing on android via an app called Joi Play. Hope this helps.

Haven't been able to find this issue, can you please shoot us a save either in this thread or in private?

Should be fixed in the fix build releasing today.

Akane, Katy, and the trader NPC are currently the main three NPC interactions you can have. Female MC pregnancy relates to the trader NPC. We have been trying to keep the list of NPCs short so we can focus on fleshing out content for characters already in the game.

Thank you

The option isn't completely off the table. Wasn't originally a plan when we started to develop the game, but we might throw it as one of the options in the themed build patreon poll coming out today to gauge interest as we don't really mind either way.

Have increased the chance of finding Antibiotics by about 3x this change will be in the fix build coming out later today. Let us know if it is still difficult, more tweaks can be made.

Katy can't currently be taken home. Eventually there is a plan for it, but it involves a few more story scenes of hers first.

Both bugs should be fixed in the fix build we will release later today. Thank you for the report.

Fixed, thank you for the report.

It is supposed to indicate that it is easier for everyone to get pregnant. Have changed the wording so it is more clear.
Thanks for answering

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I played it until i died. got infected and searched none stop never found antibiotics, I found two girls with a few scenes that where decent. Other than that found nothing else to do in the game.

I think the game needs a lot more random encounters to spice things up and finding antibiotics needs to be easier or this trader i have read about needs to have a place you can just go visit to trade with or something.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes