Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Is MC a good guy or not?
i mean he propably gets turned into a vampire but does he kill to feed or whatever?
i dont like playing games with evil MC's thats why im asking

Reactions: MrBenny

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
seems ok but if your hoping to do this long term multi seasonal might want to step up the visuals a bit.. start with mc's lip colour correction

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Blue Dragon Studios I'd like to see this go on and get better but there are a LOT of things that need improving from The main thing being character design and appearance.. wardrobe choices (seriously those neon t-shirts have to go).. there are a MASSIVE amount of assets at your disposal, yet the production value feels like a run of the mill noob attempt all the time while reading.. f95 has a great deal of stuff at your disposal as does renderosity, renderotica and daz.. hell the freebie stuff alone on those sites is better than what is included most times here..
I know how hard VN making is and posing, lighting etc.. But if your intention here is to go MULTI season and i hope you do.. then an upgrade to the presentation and quality has to be made in order to survive people not assuming you care little enough to put out a decent product.. do away with the WAY OVERUSED meanwhile.. Later tht night.. elsewhere.. screen transition screens.. or at least do then in a style that fits your product.. there currently a distraction that shows how cheap the product is as is the neon shirts the mc wears.. hell in one scene he and diego had the same top just in diff colors.. If you want this to be good watch a lot more school drama/comedy/horror series (NOT MOVIES) as you can get a sense then of the pacing needed for such a show.. moments to focus on that make a show like this.. how to build a story arc.. how to structure character development for an ongoing series, relationship building between characters, the need to change wardrobe between days, Building tension and plot points that will be 'paid off' in the later season building to a series finale cliffhanger..
The premise behind the IDEA of this project is solid.. the writing and execution of your ideas isnt and that is where it falls flat and is often one click away from having enough and closing it down.. Ive already deleted this twice yet i try to give it another chance out of the hope it will improve and the quality will get better.. You dont need to be at Oceanlabs/Summer gone levels of skill or production but at least have some pride in what your making and do it well enough in your early builds so that people ACTUALLY WANT to put money and support into this title..

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I like the game, it has potential. The models are well made and surprisingly different from each other, the story is interesting and I'd like to see how it unfolds, I will say there's not really much sex content yet but it is version 0.3.

I hope the MC gets rightfully mad at his mom and dad and not immediately goes "I forgive you." That's always been a pet peeve of mine when the MC quickly forgives the fact that his loved ones have kept a huge secret from them and now they're thrust into a situation that they're not really ready for. Along with the fact he was shipped off at 12 by his mom and dad and that they erased his childhood memories, I feel like the MC should be rightfully furious when he confronts them. And mad to a lesser extent at Emily since it's probably because of the Mom nd dad that she kept secrets his mom and dad deserve most if not all of his ire.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

The development of Episode 4 (part1) is almost done with few images remaining to render which will be done by tomorrow (which will also include postwork).

We have decided to release v0.3.5 (Episode 4 pt1) of the game on 15th September (15/09/2022). This update has lots of new content and many twists and plots are revealed. In this update MC unlocks some kind of power and breaks the lock placed on him, but still has one more lock to go.

MC has the choice to become a bad guy or good guy, which impacts the main storyline only a little but does not have a major impact. MC also discovers some interesting things.

Note: Once again I apologize that this update is very late and way behind the schedule, but the next update onwards the schedule will be likely 15th of every month (New update will be released 15th of every month).

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

Hope you enjoy this update and come back for more.

- Blue Dragon Studios
Here is the update from his discord

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.3.5 includes:

Episode 4 (part1):

- 611 new renders.

- 1 new character introduction.

- 5 new adult scene animations.

- 5 new scenes have been added.

- 8 new music and 1 sound has been added.

Reactions: D3xzalias

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Bite: Season One 0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
ugh deletet after you are forced with amy and that other chick
shame i liked it so far but forced is a no-go

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Bite: Season One [Episode 1-4, Part 1, v0.3.5] [Blue Dragon Studios] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.07GB
Repack size: 381MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Notice: I did MinQ Edition by mistake... decided to upload it. Links in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question about the moments when MC uses "compulsion" on the girls (red text choice)...Is that an evil act that MC should avoid, or is it OK act with no repercussions later (It kind of feels like a vampire roofie...that ends with rape)? Any thoughts about this would be great to share.

Reactions: Onetogo
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes