VN - Others - Completed - Bitter Exclusion [Final] [Ammolite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Puding37

A rather average game.

Most of my problems are with the story, as Kreepo, the MC, has so little screen time he might as well not be in this. On the other hand he is still there to be annoying and for the class to exclude (hey that's the name of the VN), so the story wouldn't really work without him. The quick summary is he has a crush on the blue haired girl (Aoi), who hates him (and so does the whole class tbh), but pretends to be cordial while partaking in the casual orgies that happen without his knowledge. He has one friend, who seems grosser than him, who eventually gets invited to the orgies and becomes Aoi's main fuckbuddy. The 2 main endings are either Kreepo being kept in the dark about the group sex or him calling the teacher who joins them instead. The other bad? worse? endings are Kreepo getting raped by a strap-on in front of the class by Aoi and the other one is him getting tackled from behind and fucking dying????
    I really enjoy casual sex/promiscuity, and this nothing of a main character got in the way of that. As NTR it doesn't really work either since Aoi hates him and they don't really have a connection other than being classmates before. I guess if you like unrequited love NTR this will work for you.

For some good points:
    Kaho's (the pink haired girl) voice actor is phenomenal and it's the main reason I finished reading Bitter Exclusion. Her character is also very hot, as she seems to be the main reason why the whole class is holding orgies, and she tries to make Aoi admit to being a slut instead of constantly pretending she doesn't want sex. Her voice acting on the other hand, is pretty lackluster; funnily enough only in the scenes where she's pretending to not enjoy sex much.

The art is good for the most part, could have used some more variety in the scenes, but it works, and combined with the voice acting and sex sounds the scenes are generally pretty hot.

For casual sex enjoyers who can ignore the meh NTR this is worth checking out, otherwise this is a safe skip.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Traptism

I played this game quite a while ago and i noticed that it still hasn't been reviewed yet. I'll just give an idea of what to expect if you want to try it out.

It's a strange form of NTR, in the sense that the guy never really finds out about it. The endless sex which goes on, goes way over his head. The girls take pleasure in putting on a facade, pretending to be nice/ambivalent towards him, while berating him constantly behind his back. It really is unique in that sense. He is not in a relationship with either of them, but does express interest in at least one of them.

CGs are hot.

I can't remember if i fapped to it. It was pretty bizarre. I ended up playing through just to see where it would go.