VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Black Contract [v0.1] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

This is fantastic game. I love female domination story like this . Searching for more games like this. Content is less in this game. please post next episodes(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    Woman is awesome and the boy is so cute. I feel my self a boy in this beautiful game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

A tentative 4. I can't give it 5 (yet) because it has too little real adult content so far and is too new to judge that highly but the quality of art is noteworthy and it doesn't pretend to be anything but the kind of game it is. While I'm more into Male/MC dom I'll judge it for who it's aimed at, it's also a full VN and I was fine with that, so it seems right at a 4 for a good initial entry into the adult game world.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bolskanLewd

The introduction of female domination in the game is very good, combining reality with something more fantastic, The art is incredible, the quality is very good and how it is presented within the Ren'Py engine in a comic style.

This first version is a bit short but it's understandable since it's an introduction to the game and you can see the work behind it, I'm looking forward to version 0.2!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

kittehbit

It's an okay little... something. The story was quite straightforward with no surprises. The MC is frustratingly gullable and has no willpower, to the point, that I was actually annoyed. You have 0 control in this "game". Actually "game" may be wrong word here. Its just a VN without any user input. Would have been 1 star in my eyes, would it not be for the very very good visual art, that bumped it 2 whole stars up.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

popanas

This game is simply perfect for a cjastity sub like me! I simply can't wait for the whole game to be released. Even if there's no interactions thus far. I also really like the aspect of magically shrinkimng chastity cages.