EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BHGHbanner.png

Overview:
Play as the girls from Mass Effect and become the greatest prostitute in the galaxy.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-29
Release Date: 2018-05-12
Developer: Corta -
Censored: No
Version: 1.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Flash: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks to bit for the cheats.

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png

Last edited:

bit

Mar 9, 2017
Cheats:
"patreon.com/corta" = Way to cheat -- a winner is you !
"keysersoze" = EXTRA CREDITS 5000
"thereisnospoon" = SKILL POINTS +5
"greedisgood" = EXTRA CREDITS + 5000 , SKILL POINTS +5
"jutsu" = SHADOW CLONE MODE
"lemmesee" = Gallery Cheat
"lemmesmash" = End Scene Shortcut
"hammertime" = ENDLESS MODE
"onthereg" = EASY FACTION SCHEDULE
"redbull" = WIIIINGS
"snickers" = REALLY SATISFIES
"kitkat" = ZEN PATIENCE
"rainbow" = RAINBOW MODE
"shifter" = RAINBOW CHARACTER MODE
"dreamcoat" = RAINBOW CLOTHES MODE
"normandy" = RAINBOW CREW MODE
"cortie" = Yay, fanservice!
"e.honda" = HANDJOB PREFERENCE
"c.viper" = TITTYFUCK PREFERENCE
"chunli" = FOOT PREFERENCE
"decapre" = ASSISTED PREFERENCE

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Do you mean that you can't unzip it or what's the problem?
I will re-upload it if it's corrupted.
I can unzip but when I try open the file I get error message saying the file is damaged and I have to move to trash. I tried now the Flash link and I can play the file from it.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I can unzip but when I try open the file I get error message saying the file is damaged and I have to move to trash. I tried now the Flash link and I can play the file from it.
I don't own a Mac so I can't test it myself :(

Feb 14, 2019
Pretty good game, sadly its one of the few hentai games with Tali in it so it has that going for it. Too bad there's not an android port, and I tried downloading the SWF to play using a SWF Player app and it freaked out and played every scene all at once so it was literally unplayable. Oh well, guess that's the main problem with flash...

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Pretty good game, sadly its one of the few hentai games with Tali in it so it has that going for it. Too bad there's not an android port, and I tried downloading the SWF to play using a SWF Player app and it freaked out and played every scene all at once so it was literally unplayable. Oh well, guess that's the main problem with flash...
The main problem with flash is that it's flash.

Are you trying to play it on Android? The controls would make me smash my phone.

Feb 14, 2019
The main problem with flash is that it's flash.

Are you trying to play it on Android? The controls would make me smash my phone.
I tried a while ago to play It on Android, but it was literally impossible as I would load the program and it would have the ending gangbang scene and the "Thanks for playing" message both active at once, and spam every sound file over it on loop, it was pretty funny to see it bug out that hard though. But this game Just feels like this would be a game that would benefit from a mobile version, as it feels pretty "mobile game-y" if you know what I mean. Its short, simple, you get the hentai and your done in like 45 minutes to an hour.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have all team-members survive or git gud.
Now I'm reminded of how ME3 ended.
Bbl. I have to go smash some things with a hammer.
I was actually referring to how her race has so little immune system that they require those mask and suit filtration systems just to survive. Pumping in tons of a different species' animal proteins (cum) would probably kill her in hours to days at best.