Black Knight Thread Missing

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I was looking at the recent games earlier today, say Black Knight of Insults, or something like that, but now I cant find it, anyone know what happened to it?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Maybe it wasn't a fully translated game as only games with full translations are allowed to be requested and uploaded and you can find it on the dlsite. Other then that I can't see anything else that would of been wrong with the game unless there was something that breaks the rules that is in the game but I didn't see anything listed on the site.

Nov 27, 2018
The cached version of that thread has users complaining about it not being English but "lazy MTL vomit", and something about that release using an external launcher that antivirus software didn't like.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
MTL is just gibberish most times anyway. I just always just held the key down to spam past everything to the good or interesting parts of a game. Because trying to read MTL will just hurt your brain.

Nov 27, 2018
The older placement of the cache button . You may still see it if you use non-English Google. Was a bit more intuitive, if you ask me; an arrow near the address inviting you to click on it and the cache button appearing right next to it.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The Black Knight Thread is Back up, due to the tool that was used, i had a friend translate game to MTL english instead.

Enjoy the Game! :cool:

Reactions: HentaiMaster 9000