Ren'Py - Abandoned - Black Rabbit Trainer [v0.4.0] [Jellyfluff Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kurōzu

The girls are very cute, but it's the only plus.

Story-wise the game is very basic, so much that I skipped various steps of it, already know where it was headed.
    The gameplay is the exact same grind repeated for all the girls you are going to meet in the game: raise skill, raise affection (or submission) and get your pipi wet. The "marketplace" is just a way to speed things up just a bit and the beach is just to add the useless "fatigue" feature.
    Repetitive music, nonexistent sound effects.

I almost felt sorry for this review but then I reached a paywall.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GallantRed

never expected a game made from a niche franchise be that well made, and, for being a "trainer" is not as grindy as most of them
    my favorite is towa, but i am waiting patiently to see more of Fie
    and if someone havent tried the original game, you totally should, well, at least the first one
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Otherguy2012

4 girls all trained up ready for battle(well 3 of them anyway) and another that just happens to like my cum(that seems to be pleased to have my cock any chance she can...just going to call it a win and move on).

So 5 wonderful diverse girls,4 of which love me and one who just likes my cock. Not bad,not bad at all.

I enjoyed the characters in your game and the story. I did not enjoy the game play at times though it just became, well to much of a grind. Is it a tolerable grind? Barely. But the story,events,and girls are good enough I pushed on. I would prefer a much lower grind though,just my opinion.

Thanks for the game though. Over all it was fun.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

Story is alright, gameplay consists of mindless stat grinding until you get a new dialogue dump/sex scene.

Biggest issue aside from dull gameplay is a large amount of the latest content is locked behind a $6.50 paywall. There's a $2 tier that just gives you early access to the public version without all the extra scenes which is kind of a slap in the face and misleading. At least most other games that paywall content it's only a couple scenes here or there. In this case it's the MAJORITY of the scenes for the latest characters.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

I was enjoying this game until it went full paywall. It used to be that in the next released the locked content was unlocked but now it's been 2 releases and even more unlocked content. Last release ONLY gave 1 new scene as all others are locked behind Patreon.

This paywall locking is BS and ruins any game.

Audio: 2/6
    No variety in music

No sounds effects 1/5
    Worrying about voices and not any sound effects.

Scenes 3/5
    Art is good but it's the same repetition so what you read you do not actually see.. Show some static scenes to the text like him sucking a nipple.

Paywall Garbage 1/5
    New scenes being locked behind paywall now it use to be you would see them in next release but now it actually says Patreon Build only

It is losing it's value it's a short game with a few good animated scenes but now many are being tied behind a paywall. Latest release only had a single scene as rest are behind paywall.. one single scene since last release.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PhantomStranger616

Much needed Trails game. Game is pretty good in its current state with potential to become something really special. It obviously mostly appeals to fans of the Legend of Heroes series of JRPGs.

My greatest hope is the addition of Musse and the rest of the cast but I realize it is still very early in development. Best of luck dev!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

RetrabDeLaRetrabo

v0.2.5

--grinding/clicking for about 20 min with few scenes of girl in purple.
    --characters can get tired so you have to let them rest by clicking more.
    --other female character didn't even appear after 20 min so i stopped playing.
    --there are always 2 choices but the bottom choices always reduce affection making choices pointless. not sure if there are hate sex scenes included.

--interesting visual design
    --there's upgrades to help you grind faster which is nice, but events are still slow. not sure if events were based on days or constantly grinding.

recommendations:
    --reduce grinding by making the earned XP greater
    --use a save editor to skip grinding for anyone who wants to play this
  8. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiHerald

Decent game. I like the idea but it ends up getting grindy and boring. Just click and skip text for a few minutes before unlocking the next scene since the text/scenes are repetitive. Has a footjob though so that's a plus. I would highly recommend random scenes/h-scenes to make things more interesting. Or introducing another girl into the mix.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DevonDekhran

In the way the game is now I recommend just using saveedit online to bypass the gring. The updates are far too "incremental", like 2 scenes here, 3 there...
    Since the dev seems to still be deciding how he wants the game to progress, I imagine we'll have many updates requiring to start over, so instead of complaining about the grind I suggest we should use the tools widely available to us.
    To be honest I have no idea why there's not been a kiseki game like this made before, just this would make the game a 5 star, but I still need to see if the dev keeps up updating or gives up somewhere along the way.

Good luck brõthâ
  10. 4.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.16
    so far pretty good. you got a trainer with a cute girl, it works.
    if I had any complaints I would say it is a bit grindy, a bit early in development, and I wish the art was hand drawn instead of 3d rendered.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.1.3
    As of this version, it's extremely grindy. Took 150 days to unlock just 20 scenes and most of them seem very similar to one another.

I originally thought there were going to have different scenes depending on your choices of good/evil options but it doesn't seem so. The fact she didn't have any emotion at the beginning made me think you could perhaps abuse her naivety and blackmail her since you're supposed to be superior to her by giving orders.

As of this version, it's pretty stale and unless you know who that character is referring to for fetish reason, I wouldn't recommend since there isn't much going on.

The UI of this game is pretty good though. It's very userfriendly and I like the events that bring you a new shop or new location to rest. I'm guessing there are more event for upcoming updates, which will help this game. Character customization would be neat as well and an evil/dark path would be interesting.

This game is still in beta and I see the dev active so there is a lot of potentials. Good luck!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

G0RoDDd

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would see the legend of heroes series here but I am very happy that I did. Best part is that this actually has some quality to it. No horrible english, no janky animations. It's basic right now but there is so much room to grow here and I cannot wait to see what becomes this. Just remember to cut your own path dear dev.