VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Black & White [v0.01] [WickedGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bane71

This game has a lot of potential, it's very interesting to see the sequel. There are not so many interesting games with such tags, I would like the developer to continue working on the project. I wish you success.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Chellophane

This VN is an excellent one, to be honest. I can't wait to see what comes next here and see how far the depravity and the good guy path takes us. I really want the protagonist to succeed in getting his family back but personally want to corrupt them. :) (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

StenKilla

Great renders. Awesome animations. Intriguing story. What more could you ask for. Game needs some technical tweaks but all in all pretty solid first release.
    This one is defiantly worth keeping your eye on.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

thedeww2

Great renders and good storytelling so far. It has some fairly dark themes which I happen to enjoy. This could be great or merely meh. It's too early to tell at this point, but what IS there is very good and worth a play. I hope to see more!

*Played v0.01*
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Draco76

Aside from a few problems that seem very easy to fix, this game has a very solid start imo, had a lot of fun playing what is here so far in initial release.
    The obvious one is the DL size of course. It's very weird for what is in it, there are several animations and music but what quality are they to take up so much space? lol I'm sure this is easily fixed though and would hope will be much more normal size on an update.
    I mean I played the compressed version, 683 mb and quality was still pretty good overall. Funny to see the comments complaining about 7BG after the compressed version is out though. If you want to try it nothing is stopping you.
    The font is the other major thing that needs to be fixed, both in game and menu's everywhere just needs to be normal.
    Other than that the actual story and game I found really well done. A few typo's or translation errors. A few things like "saw" instead of "see" and "xaxaxaxa" instead of "hahaha" . idk if English is first language of the Dev. If not then they did an excellent job with just a few nitpicks like those but otherwise found the dialogue pretty natural and engaging.
    Overall the characters and renders are sexy and well done. Some of the expressions are kind of off for me when it comes to Anja, but that is just compared to all the other character. Everyone has good variety of posing and scenes.
    Anyway, this quickly went tldr so I'll just end with love the heaven and hell storyline so can't wait to see where it goes from here!