Cronicle

Apr 23, 2019
I get so bored with Blackadder that I create a Miriam bot long time ago, and now with my ex girlfriend's mother. After some problems I couldn't buy the pc that I want to get start with 3d. Hopefully next year I will achieve it.

Reactions: StufToyH

IlBrad

Apr 8, 2021
Would it be okay if I shared some images I commissioned from him a long time ago when he was actually taking commissions? And does anyone else have anything they commissioned they could share?
If you want to do that, I think everyone would be happy.
But let me remind you of one thing, if you share a BA commission you will definitely get banned. Think about it.

Jul 19, 2017
If you want to do that, I think everyone would be happy.
But let me remind you of one thing, if you share a BA commission you will definitely get banned. Think about it.
Sharing commissions, something that you paid for and you can do whatever you want with is ban worthy offense according to BA? He's retarded.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Would it be okay if I shared some images I commissioned from him a long time ago when he was actually taking commissions? And does anyone else have anything they commissioned they could share?
knock yourself out dude, would be great to see something different from him.

SaxySax

Jun 10, 2018
So hopefully this Workupload archive link works. There's only 2 commissions, the 1st one being 5 images so I could test the waters. The 2nd one has 28 images, and I specifically chose certain poses I wanted to see Miriam in.

MMA Wii Fit Trainer

Aug 19, 2020
So hopefully this Workupload archive link works. There's only 2 commissions, the 1st one being 5 images so I could test the waters. The 2nd one has 28 images, and I specifically chose certain poses I wanted to see Miriam in.

Workupload
Great work King. Makes more sense to share it with the world than to keep it hidden away forever Now I really wish we could see the other commissions with Miriam and the other monster, heck all of the BA commissions.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes