Massass

Jul 18, 2021
More Gosha + hot girl would be nice.

The futa stuff and the big monster stuff is boring.

Gosha + Tia was peak erotic.

Weak, small ugly creature + fit, tall, sexy woman.
Exactly .. That small ugly/big sexy is fucking awesome.
My favorite was that piece with multiple goshas ganging on Miriam .. And that's why the first Jane set for me is among the best: she was being passed from one gosha to another while being a plump tall sexy bitch.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Exactly .. That small ugly/big sexy is fucking awesome.
My favorite was that piece with multiple goshas ganging on Miriam .. And that's why the first Jane set for me is among the best: she was being passed from one gosha to another while being a plump tall sexy bitch.
I prefer it when it's only two members two-timing the woman cuz that way we can flesh out more positions and facial expressions from the characters involved. Two ugly goshas at once is pretty much perfect for me.

Weirdguyomega

Apr 3, 2024
Has anybody bought the last two sets?
I think the reason nobody has shared them is because they are so disapointing they aren't worth sharing, or even buying...

It's been three weeks and nobody has shared them. Are they that bad?

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Yeah I still can't access his site which is expected but still a bummer. Hopefully some new hero will be able to share future sets.
Hmmm well I won't be the Hero, I bought a few of his sets on Renderotica, namely the below the city sets and a few others.
But generally I think his stuff is too pricey for what is offered.
That being said you could try Renderotica.com he does put his sets up there after a while it seems.
A VPN New account might work too, if he blocked your account you could also try a new browser.

Jack Kirby

Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm well I won't be the Hero, I bought a few of his sets on Renderotica, namely the below the city sets and a few others.
But generally I think his stuff is too pricey for what is offered.
That being said you could try Renderotica.com he does put his sets up there after a while it seems.
A VPN New account might work too, if he blocked your account you could also try a new browser.
He only puts his sets on Renderotica after they've already been leaked. Kind of seems pointless to buy something you can get for free unless you really want to support the artist more. In which case he should have some kind of tip jar set up or something. I'm sure like everybody else we're tired of trying to figure out financials for him. All we want are good quality sets which seem to be few and far between.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
He only puts his sets on Renderotica after they've already been leaked. Kind of seems pointless to buy something you can get for free unless you really want to support the artist more. In which case he should have some kind of tip jar set up or something. I'm sure like everybody else we're tired of trying to figure out financials for him. All we want are good quality sets which seem to be few and far between.
Well supporting the Artist is what i was talking about. I will not but if someone is set on it there is that option. Tip Jars are a nice addon but they never work well. I mean they don't even work in Church. Content for money.
Also you sure it has to do with any leaks and not just time ? Most Artists will go Subscribers/Own Site first then after a while spread out. Makes sense.

Reactions: SukySukyZ
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes