DirtyChicken

May 29, 2019
Hm, I still can't access it.
You got blocked for sharing a commission? Talk about bullshit. Seems BA has become one salty bastard.

I recall saying you can do whatever you want with your commissions, since they were yours to do as you wished. He even shared one someone asked him to share on his site.

Also getting a VPN does nothing. I tried that and made multiple new accounts. but your CC info is all the same and its not processed the payment provider he uses. I called both my banks about the transaction being denied when my transactions where denied, and they confirmed that no transaction from his CC processer were posted to my account. So, my cards were not denying the transaction, it was not getting posted by the CC processor that handles the transactions.

Last edited:

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
You got blocked for sharing a commission? Talk about bullshit. Seems BA has become one salty bastard.

I recall saying you can do whatever you want with your commissions, since they were yours to do as you wished. He even shared one someone asked him to share on his site.

Also getting a VPN does nothing. I tried that and made multiple new accounts. but your CC info is all the same and its not processed the payment provider he uses. I called both my banks about the transaction being denied when my transactions where denied, and they confirmed that no transaction from his CC processer were posted to my account. So, my cards were not denying the transaction, it was not getting posted by the CC processor that handles the transactions.
Guess Blackadder is really the salty sob I always took him for.

Reactions: ahmedsalme

Scurgexx

Dec 11, 2023
Exactly .. That small ugly/big sexy is fucking awesome.
My favorite was that piece with multiple goshas ganging on Miriam .. And that's why the first Jane set for me is among the best: she was being passed from one gosha to another while being a plump tall sexy bitch.
same! love the gosha stuff

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
In case anyone is confused, Blackadder's (old) commissions rules were:
  • All images can be used for legal commercial purposes! You can sell the images, use them for prints, books, t-shirts etc.
When he started doing split commissions, it became:
  • All images can be used for legal commercial purposes!
  • All images that have a non-exclusive license meaning that I will also have the right to use them in anyway I want.
Before he stopped taking commissions altogether, the final policy was:
  • Images are for personal use only! Commercial use is not allowed. Sharing the images are not allowed.
This can all be seen through

Depending on when SaxySax had their commission done, they were well within their rights to do so without getting banned. After all, a lot of people and commissioners viewed sharing their commissions as "selling" them for $0.

If they had their commissions done under the final policy, Blackadder was within his rights to ban them. Though it is ridiculous commissioners were not allowed to use their commissions for whatever they pleased under the final policy, buying said commissions means you agree to Blackadder's riduculous terms.

I do have some insider information that lets me believe Blackadder was so petty and idiotic that he banned those that shared their commissions even when they had them done under the earlier policies. I can't get into too much detail, and I know how annoying it is that my source is just trust me bro, but do be aware I was the one that shared 2 anonymous commissions on this site and 8muses back when it was still a thing. You can figure out what my sources are.

I believe there have been 3 private commission shares prior to SaxySax's? Kingdrew51's share on his blog prior to it being taken down and 2 commissions shared anonymously through me.

I would have warned SaxySax of his imminent banning if he were to share his commissions, but part of me wanted them to share and thought they knew the risk. I also wasn't able to access a computer and DM'ing on my phone is annoying.

SaxySax

Jun 10, 2018
In case anyone is confused, Blackadder's (old) commissions rules were:
  • All images can be used for legal commercial purposes! You can sell the images, use them for prints, books, t-shirts etc.
When he started doing split commissions, it became:
  • All images can be used for legal commercial purposes!
  • All images that have a non-exclusive license meaning that I will also have the right to use them in anyway I want.
Before he stopped taking commissions altogether, the final policy was:
  • Images are for personal use only! Commercial use is not allowed. Sharing the images are not allowed.
This can all be seen through

Depending on when SaxySax had their commission done, they were well within their rights to do so without getting banned. After all, a lot of people and commissioners viewed sharing their commissions as "selling" them for $0.

If they had their commissions done under the final policy, Blackadder was within his rights to ban them. Though it is ridiculous commissioners were not allowed to use their commissions for whatever they pleased under the final policy, buying said commissions means you agree to Blackadder's riduculous terms.

I do have some insider information that lets me believe Blackadder was so petty and idiotic that he banned those that shared their commissions even when they had them done under the earlier policies. I can't get into too much detail, and I know how annoying it is that my source is just trust me bro, but do be aware I was the one that shared 2 anonymous commissions on this site and 8muses back when it was still a thing. You can figure out what my sources are.

I believe there have been 3 private commission shares prior to SaxySax's? Kingdrew51's share on his blog prior to it being taken down and 2 commissions shared anonymously through me.

I would have warned SaxySax of his imminent banning if he were to share his commissions, but part of me wanted them to share and thought they knew the risk. I also wasn't able to access a computer and DM'ing on my phone is annoying.
I mean in all fairness, I did also share the 2 recent store sets which was where I was expecting to get banned for. Regardless of me being banned or not, I'd rather just share these sets then to let it sit on my SDD.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Miriam 15 is pretty mid to be fair, obviously not as much effort was put into that set than he puts into others. He usually includes a bit of "foreplay" that leads up to the sex, but he's just jumped straight too it in this one. Also this set is half the usual set of images too. so he definitely half arsed it with a half arsed idea.

I wish he wasn't so far up his own ass sometimes.

Jul 19, 2017
Miriam 15 is pretty mid to be fair, obviously not as much effort was put into that set than he puts into others. He usually includes a bit of "foreplay" that leads up to the sex, but he's just jumped straight too it in this one. Also this set is half the usual set of images too. so he definitely half arsed it with a half arsed idea.

You're not wrong.

Aug 26, 2018

Yeah I agree. Usually Miriam carries it for me but this short is worse compared to her last short set.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes