gun506

Dec 1, 2017
when searching the old mansion. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems like the game freezes whenever i try to search. Anyone know if i'm doing something wrong or if it's just broken?

edit: nevermind, thought it was necessary for the ntr route but apparently not.

Last edited:

Calton

Jun 24, 2021
I am happy, i was waiting for the update thank you creator, for i have become addicted to this game, now for real, great job man, this game is truly a banger

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
how the hell does the sex system work in this game, what are the controls? what am i supposed to do with the numbers

Edit : it was gambling. Of course its dice gambling

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
anyone know how to play this game?
like what I'm even supposed to do here exactly?

all I can do is press left and right and X since I play it on pc and i keep filling the boxes with random numbers but I've no idea what to do with that

21.png

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
anyone know how to play this game?
like what I'm even supposed to do here exactly?

all I can do is press left and right and X since I play it on pc and i keep filling the boxes with random numbers but I've no idea what to do with that

View attachment 4059252
Youre suppose to add minus till u get an equal total as hers. Basicly just spam plus minus if you get a > go back till it equals out. same goes for <. Since ur on mobile this might be impossible for you. I suggest just wank off to the images store at img/pictures/newcg folder

Reactions: crisbr

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Youre suppose to add minus till u get an equal total as hers. Basicly just spam plus minus if you get a > go back till it equals out. same goes for <. Since ur on mobile this might be impossible for you. I suggest just wank off to the images store at img/pictures/newcg folder

I play it on PC not mobile

but still, that system is stupid as fuck, worst kind of RNG I would say

thanks mate

Reactions: King0761

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
The art style is good, the story is good and all the the games is very confusing. There is no hint system and the is no guide on how everything works. How do you progress time, how do you access other locations and all. I am stuck with the aunt and cant go anywhere else except my apartment to sleep and recover some spirit, all I am able to do is to read the book with her and have some intimate scenes with her but that stupid mini-games just ruins every this, sometimes you get the score correct in 2-3 turns and sometimes you just cant and the timer runs out. The date/day system is confusing AF too. The game needs a walkthough system which tells the new players what everything is and every mechanism in the games works.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes