cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
The art style is good, the story is good and all the the games is very confusing. There is no hint system and the is no guide on how everything works. How do you progress time, how do you access other locations and all. I am stuck with the aunt and cant go anywhere else except my apartment to sleep and recover some spirit, all I am able to do is to read the book with her and have some intimate scenes with her but that stupid mini-games just ruins every this, sometimes you get the score correct in 2-3 turns and sometimes you just cant and the timer runs out. The date/day system is confusing AF too. The game needs a walkthough system which tells the new players what everything is and every mechanism in the games works.
Its only a DEMO so the things u can do is very limited.

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
I'm lost, I don't know how to continue the game or even get the NTR event.
Just talk to aunt, sleep and repeat. When you get a divination travel to the basement to check it. BUT i recommend u to just go check the img folder and wank to the CG's. Its only a demo so theres not much u can do and might aswell skip the gameplay since there arent many cg's anyway.

Reactions: Trisula

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
its way less buggy than the old version but take your time to make, if anyone asking this version doesnt have many scenes just aunt right now but im sure he will add more laters i love your game

linki_64

Jun 11, 2017
okay yeah fair, sod shota (and loli) content.

I'll come back in a year then :'D
This game does look really good in its art style
2 of the 4 main heroines were going to be NTRed by shotas and now instead of shota we will have NTR bestiality for 1 of them (aunt milf) by a monkey, the other one (blonde ex-girlfriend) we dont know yet.
About the 2 remaining heroines, one of them (redhead) will be NTRed by a short old bastard and the other (gotic demon) by a fat low class demon

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
2 of the 4 main heroines were going to be NTRed by shotas and now instead of shota we will have NTR bestiality for 1 of them (aunt milf) by a monkey and the other one (blonde ex-girlfriend) we dont know yet.
the 2 remaining heroines one of them (redhead) will be NTRed by a short old bastard and the other one (gotic demon) by a fat low class demon
Thanks for the answer =)
I appreciate this change and I am looking forward to future updates

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes