HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
This should have it see you as a patron and add the debug/cheats panel (html only)
do you have one of the patreon only 0.6.10 update that was the last actual update for this game? if not that's fine as well lol
Edit: saw a post from 1st of October back in 2020 saying that 0.6.10 is online silver patreon backer only X_X

Last edited:

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad this game has been abandoned a long time ago now. It was a nice game, I would have liked to see more history and more content. Who knows if someone will ever take this project in his hand and continue it. I know that a similar game has come out in Renpy, but it is not exactly the same as this and I prefer HTML games.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Too bad this game has been abandoned a long time ago now. It was a nice game, I would have liked to see more history and more content. Who knows if someone will ever take this project in his hand and continue it. I know that a similar game has come out in Renpy, but it is not exactly the same as this and I prefer HTML games.
What similar game?

Dbauchery69

Feb 8, 2024
Are the abandoned tags on games here verified? Coming to this site for the first time and bummed to see so many games i love and have been waiting to update are actually just abandoned!

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
Are the abandoned tags on games here verified? Coming to this site for the first time and bummed to see so many games i love and have been waiting to update are actually just abandoned!
Yes. Sometimes it goes abandoned because it went 2 years without update.

Reactions: Dbauchery69
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes