Status
Not open for further replies.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mainmenu2.png

Overview:
As the owner of the Blackheart Hotel, you will determine the fates and lives of your tenants, your mind, and your trauma. Will you control your perverse urges, or let them destroy the lives of those you love? Will you face your demons, or let them free to unleash hell on the ones that trust you? Can you, yourself, survive...
Blackheart Hotel​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-14
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Blackheart Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Blackheart: The Beginning
Other Games: Whispering Pines Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
***WARNING, THIS GAME IS VERY DARK. IF DARK CONTENT IS NOT FOR YOU, DO NOT DOWNLOAD***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6300.png 101.png 42.png 126.png 469.png 38.png 181.png 303.png 354.png 6390.png 433.png 24.png 942.png 700.png 941.png 714.png 1032.png 968902_main.png 968924_956.png 1038525_1073.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Seath Black

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
lol I know. I saw that myself. I'll fix it soon. It is only for the MEGA links. The other ones are right

Seath Black

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 890693

Me reaching for my phone when it reaches apk form...NOT REQUESTING IT OR ASKING ABOUT IT just me saying in the future when this game has made it two couple version and hitting the mobile staging I WILL BE BACK THEN TO TRY IT
I will be adding phone versus soon. It's on my list. Sorry. Was trying to just get it out so I can get some feedback. Thank you!

Seath Black

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I guess that qualifies me to play this game. ;)

Just hoping he's not talking about HEADPATS.
lol I got alot to go into the game. There is some stuff bad in the game, but my next update with my plan for chapter 2 gets worse, (better) lol. Thanks!

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Seath Black

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Interesting premise.
Got a question though. The rape tag. Is this something the MC does to one of the tenants/love interests?
Without giving away to much, yes, you can CHOOSE an option to do that. But like all my choices, it will have lasting effects. Also, since this is pretty much a beta, I will add more to each tag I posted. If I put rape tag, there will be rape. Same with sleep sex. Although, I dont really see a difference. Thanks!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Without giving away to much, yes, you can CHOOSE an option to do that. But like all my choices, it will have lasting effects. Also, since this is pretty much a beta, I will add more to each tag I posted. If I put rape tag, there will be rape. Same with sleep sex. Although, I dont really see a difference. Thanks!
Hey just wanted to make sure it was the Protagonist doing it instead of an antagonist. If there is going to be something terrible happening to my girls, I want to be the one doing it! :p

I also see the virgin tag, do we get to deflower one of the girls? And if we do, is there blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 86 Votes