Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Here you go:

I wonder where Blacksheep Ovca is from? This video in particular had strange English. The boy spoke like he was a caveman! "Me still no friends...", "We... friends?", "Me... need sleep." :ROFLMAO:
thanks , and it was pretty funny at the end when she said ( your english makes me so hard) lol

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

tabuburn

Mar 13, 2018
Will there be any futa on male version??
Can't say. The last one didn't have it as well.

why not make last friday with nancy and her mother, and also a version with nancy and joshs mother 2 ?
The Friday thing was Nancy's mom and Josh's thing. Josh's mom and Nancy's were Sundays.
They've probably wanted to switch things around since Nancy and Josh's mom were like the past like 7 Family Rule episodes.

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
@Samael529 i completely agrew with you, josh has been getting the short end of the stick for way to long and for no reason. He pays for everything nancy or mom needs and even gives them a place to sleep, (lets not forget the fact that all the futa's want to fuck him too including his own mom). Josh deserves some payback or atleast some sex from a hot mom, i would actually like to see him fuck nancy again or dick his mom for being such a slut

Nancy belongs to josh at the end of the day imo. Mom can have Melanie and her brother

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
@Samael529 i completely agrew with you, josh has been getting the short end of the stick for way to long and for no reason. He pays for everything nancy or mom needs and even gives them a place to sleep, (lets not forget the fact that all the futa's want to fuck him too including his own mom). Josh deserves some payback or atleast some sex from a hot mom, i would actually like to see him fuck nancy again or dick his mom for being such a slut

Nancy belongs to josh at the end of the day imo. Mom can have Melanie and her brother
nah let both moms fuck nancy, would be mighty hot

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hot off the presses as they say, only been up 4 or so hours but here you go to everyone who wanted it:

"First Friday" (MALE_on_FEMALE):

Alternatively, if you ever wanna find all his videos, he set up a link right here to the entire collection he seems to have done as concerns the FR Series:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Ovca means sheep in Slovak, Czech, Polish, etc. so that's a strong hint
So his name is 'Blacksheep Sheep'? What an odd name.
I suspected him to be Eastern European judging by his style of English, and that fact that he ends some of his posts like this)
The ')' being a smiley in some Eastern European countries; fun fact I learned from my Ukrainian friend, hehe.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes