Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Galera ninguem tem o "Por Dinheiro"? Que video mais difícil de se achar, eu já procurei muito em quase todos os lugares possivel e nada! Quem tiver compartilha aqui com a pessoal!

Guys no one has the "For Money"? What a hard video to find, I've searched a lot almost everywhere possible and nothing! Anyone who shares here with the staff!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
Galera ninguem tem o "Por Dinheiro"? Que video mais difícil de se achar, eu já procurei muito em quase todos os lugares possivel e nada! Quem tiver compartilha aqui com a pessoal!

Guys no one has the "For Money"? What a hard video to find, I've searched a lot almost everywhere possible and nothing! Anyone who shares here with the staff!
Que português e esse cara? KKKKKKKKKKKK

Even in 4chan nobody has this video... I think it's because the video is too short

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey I have a brief like side question: anyone know what engine is used to make these animations
or the method to do it? Reason I'm asking as I have been bout curious a while how it's able to be
done and figured might as well ask here, as alot of people here seem in the know.

When in doubt, go to a trusted friend. If you cannae do that, go to a group of others who're
watching the same shit as you do sometimes :LOL:

Last edited:

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
Mais deve ser maior que 1 minuto, quase sempre os exclusivos de patreon são acimas dos 1 minuto!
Então,realmente,eu acompanho ele desde os primeiros ''Family Rules'' e o conteúdo do patreon dele sempre demora pra sair por aqui,mas vale a pena esperar.;)

So,I've been following him from the very first ''Family Rules'' and his patreon content always takes a long time to come out, but it's worth the wait.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes