VN - Ren'Py - Blacksite 232 [v0.01] [Reaper Entertainment]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

Reposting my comment so others can see it since it is more or less a review and shouldn't get buried in the discussion section.

Ok so I have played a grand total of 5 minutes of this game and I will say right now this is very crude.

I can fully understand not doing proper animations as that is a whole another level of work but doing like 4 FPS animations instead of just showing a still of the next keyframe only makes this game look worse.

You can see this from the moment you see the main menu with the space station spinning in again about 4 frames a second.

The part that set me off the most to write this is the single frame that you use an entire rifle cartridge as your "bullet". Made worse by the fact its fired out of a handgun. It shows that you just don't have or care to have the level of detail needed to depict your story.
    Instead of showing the rifle cartridge impacting you could have one frame showing a muzzle flash from the MC and the next frame showing the impact with sparks, blood, lightening, etc... without needing to show the physical projectile.

I really think you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this because there is nothing here that I don't see that wouldn't turn away potential supporters. The joke about the bought assets while accurate doesn't do you any favors given the work that we see said bought assets being put to use show.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lielie1212

I'm making this as best as I can and 100% no hate, This is strictly for criticism.

There is so many framing and timing issues.
    The first scene she gets hit, the camera was circling her in the area. There were too many frames that were not needed. She used al these weapons out of nowhere and so were just used. The scene with the overseer was the worst. When did she throw her weapon? Why did it miss? When did he reach for the gun? When she vaulted, how did she get grabbed already?

Also the AI lost me everytime I saw it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

javikaston

cute girls, big tits nice ass and its scifi wehat is there not to like.
    im hoping to see more character development, more pretty girls with nice and realistic body types. hopefully the characters will be unqiue and not copies will all the same bodies but different faces. good luck.