4.80 star(s) 61 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
black.png

Overview:
An adult-only RPG. Contains cruel depictions. Please be warned. This is a sequel to "BLACK SOULS".

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer/Publisher: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? -
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13 dlc3
Language: English
Prequel: LINK
Translator: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

Thank you dd777 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.png 5-2.png 7-1.png 21.png 23-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is a great game and a great translation to boot. been playing through a bit myself and It is very enjoyable. Only complaint I had was the first boss I encountered having the ability to one shot you if you weren't careful. He got me a few times but aside from that the game is solid.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Are the DLCs included btw? :unsure:
Yes.

what kind of cruelty ? id like to know cause there is no tags for that and i dont want to get into sometin too bloody or who knows what.
this game gets pretty dark, you can kill all the heroines or they will get killed because of reasons. If you dont wanna see the female leads die then this is not the game for you.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Sequel to one of the best RPG games posted here? You have my undivided attention.

Good thing I kept Black Souls I, time on a refresher on the endings before diving into this.

Dgm180

Mar 8, 2020
Finally, I've been waiting for so long for a proper translation that I started learning japanese. The first black souls is the best rpgmaker game I've ever played. Thank you.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Yes.

this game gets pretty dark, you can kill all the heroines or they will get killed because of reasons. If you dont wanna see the female leads die then this is not the game for you.
its not the dead perse, more like grafic gore and stuff that i dont want in a sex game.. i mean i consider myself pretty kinky but stilli guess gore is where i draw the line.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just wait for the official translation instead of gobbling this MTL garbage. Rare_Cats (the translator of the first game) is working on it and estimates 1-2 months.

Um what? You didn't even boot up the game once did you? This translation is not MTL trash there is nothing wrong with it. It is pretty clear that it was edited properly and if a machine translation was utilized it was used as a reference not just drag and drop from translator ++ like some are oft to do. If you are going to complain about a translation at least play the god damned game before you start complaining about things. There are alot worse translations out there.

added a screenshot for reference. form your own opinion based off below. you should be ashamed for making me Rape poor Bill the lizard for this screenshot. FOR SHAME

4.80 star(s) 61 Votes