VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Blamed [v1.0 Demo] [Twisted Rabbits]

1. 4.00 star(s)

toni7

Game is almost comical in trying to make this like on those old cop movies (MC is a super manly antiheroic though guy, and all girls are A+ babes revolving around him). I liked it.
    Interesting how they also decided to show wounds, in a realistic way that you'd only expect in gore.

Too bad it was abandoned.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lolly - Molly

This game is definitely worth your attention! I really liked the characters. They are very vibrant and memorable, both the main character and the girls. I even remembered the name of a secondary character - Eddie! :ROFLMAO: That doesn't happen often. I want to say that it's clear this is just a demo with its flaws, but the game definitely has a future! The character models are very well-done, and I can't recall seeing them in other games, which is cool. The dialogues are interesting, and there's intrigue as well. I definitely recommend it for everyone to play.(y)
    I'll keep an eye on the project's development. Best of luck to the developers!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Punish

Hey, first off, wanna throw a big thanks to the devs for the demo. You can see it's a project with heart put into it. Let’s break it down:
    1. Setting. Personally, I’m worn out and haven’t been paying attention to games with dull or repetitive plots for a while: stuff like college, family, etc. Developers of such games just bank on certain fetishes of part of the audience and essentially don’t innovate. I dug the setting of this game - not super fresh in the context of global culture, but pretty fresh for visual novels. The detective genre (and as far as I understand, the game will be in this genre) always piques interest. 9/10
    2. Girl Models. These models don’t resemble any other project. Again - you can see that the devs are genuinely working on the game, not just copy-pasting as many do. I’d rate the models 10/10 in terms of their quality and allure.
    3. Mechanics. It seemed to me that there were quite few choices in the demo. I think more response options could be introduced in various situations. Giving it a 6/10, and hoping that in the full version the devs will make adjustments.
    4. Music. Didn’t annoy me personally. 7/10
    5. Main Character. Acts a bit overplayed, but maybe the authors are trying to get us into the character's concept quicker through the short demo. 8/10
    I could go on with more examples, but then the review would drag on, so I’ll probably just hit up the devs directly and ask some questions myself.

Don't wanna do the mental math for an average, so I'll slap a 4 on it. Although, seeing the potential, I might bump it to a 4.5.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Dororohot

Honestly i rarely review games unless its exceptional or trash .This game is none .I had to review since leaving it a 4.5 stars felt overrated .Its your pretty average game with nice renders .Story wise it seems to have potential especially mc's dream which might involve a mystery .And another major issue is mc's name which you cant rename .Unless the name is tied to any major events or relevant to the story ,I see no need to limit the player's choices .Another thing is just keep the first name not surname in the dialgue bar(fox ) . Leaving this aside ,the game has failed to captivate me in any form .There's those blackout after every animation .Grace ,a police officer got tip and she went to confront those mafia in tight pants and heels !!!Lol at least make it more believable.Another is those annoying animations. This shows the priority of devs and the level of story writer.Another is the sex with random girl in the game start .Honestly it's pointless and feels abstract .At least give some backstory if you really want players to immerse into the scene .Doesn't need to be deep :maybe a one-night stand ,gf or prostitute .We know nothinh.Since its demo i will give 2 stars .will review it later .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cate.archer

It's an interesting game IMO.
    The girls are lovely and beautiful, and I also love the animations which introduce any new girl!
    I think they are maked with much skill and love to the detail.
    The graphics are also very good, and I really looking forward to the first release of this game!
    For a demo it has already some content and I am very curious what comes next.....
    So, congratulations to the dev for this demo and I hope we must not wait for too long.....
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lisbet096

I like it!
    good intrigue, even a little scary, I want to know what will happen next. Visually, I think that a good balance has been achieved for such novels - you can still work on the quality of renders and errors, but this is not very noticeable due to the frequency of their replacement. Sweet girls, and I also liked the music!
    I will keep watching the game and good luck for devs :)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

More in the 3 1/2 range.
    For a demo, it's good. Twisted Rabbits covers the bases for a proper demo. When you're done, you want more, and that's what a good demo does. The art is good. The dialogue is good. The girls are hot. There are things to fix, but that's also what a demo is needed for, not some full-blown v1.0.
    I defiantly recommend giving it a play.