Blank page insted of a sad panda in exhentai.

danielewd

Oct 17, 2023
i get it to work using google chrome
here's my solution
1. get some vpn mine was "setupvpn" search at chrome extension
2. logout your e-hentai account
3. connect to europe country mine was germany
4. delete both exhentai and e-hentai cookies by press f12 goto application>storage>clear site data and checkmark the including third party cookies
5. relogin to e hentai forums
6. go to ex hentai
it worked too even disconnecting the vpn
let me know if it work
so am i missing a step?? Do I need to do something else after deleting the cookies? Do I close the ehentai and exhentai tabs afterwards and THEN relogin to ehentai?

Dec 21, 2022
i get it to work using google chrome
here's my solution
1. get some vpn mine was "setupvpn" search at chrome extension
2. logout your e-hentai account
3. connect to europe country mine was germany
4. delete both exhentai and e-hentai cookies by press f12 goto application>storage>clear site data and checkmark the including third party cookies
5. relogin to e hentai forums
6. go to ex hentai
it worked too even disconnecting the vpn
let me know if it work
As for 29th of Nov 2023. it worked. 1st try.

tastietoasty

Nov 28, 2020
So, sorry for necroing this thread, the same has happened to me just now. Was working fine like a few minutes ago, and no when I go to ExHentai it's a full white blank page, ugh.

Edit: Welp, nevermind it works, I had to delete the cookies on ExH for it to work, but seemingly if I try to download from a torrent, the page then redirects me to a full blank page "crashing" or rather stopping the site entirely with a white blank page, I can fix this by deleting the cookies, yet the same happens. Seems like with torrents is only which this happens, but if I use a GP/Credit method for direct downloading it works fine.
worked for me

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
How I usually do it:

1. I open incognito mode in Chrome
2. access e-hentai and login to my account.
3. open a new tab go to google
4. search for exhentai.org
5. click on the first hit (which is exhentai)

Hope it helps.

RGZ34

May 12, 2020
At this point, i'm tired to try open that website . I already use vpn and choose whatever country who looks like promised to open that, and in the end it still fail

I wish there's a thread or something like that who can provide a request to help download contents from there

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
Potential Solution:
For anyone having similar problems on a phone or tablet:
I deleted my Chrome app and cleared it's internal storage, reinstalled chrome, login to ehentai then ex-hentai and it worked.
Very extreme, but I was fed up!
For those desperate on PC, try uninstalling your browser and deleting any residue files and folders, then reinstall your browser from fresh. It might work.

TheXdragon

Jan 22, 2018
For me it worked like this to fix the white blank page:

1. clear cookies and cache
  2. go to
  3. click the forum and log in
  4. open any e-hentai gallery ( )
  5. change the e-h into exh in the address bar and enter ( )
  6. if it fails you need to keep waiting and start from step 1 whenever you want to try again
you don't need to use any kind of extensions

Just clicking on the link I posted shold be enogh. At lest for me it worked. I got those steps from reddit.

EDIT: Forgot to say I'm using Chrome

Last edited:
Reactions: SciMatt

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
For me it worked like this to fix the white blank page:

1. clear cookies and cache
  2. go to
  3. click the forum and log in
  4. open any e-hentai gallery ( )
  5. change the e-h into exh in the address bar and enter ( )
  6. if it fails you need to keep waiting and start from step 1 whenever you want to try again
you don't need to use any kind of extensions

Just clicking on the link I posted shold be enogh. At lest for me it worked. I got those steps from reddit.

EDIT: Forgot to say I'm using Chrome
Lol, none of the steps ever worked for me. Now I'm clicking your exh link and it just works without doing anything else.
This site has some kind of dimensional magical identification shit going on. Like you need to be one of the chosen ones to be able to access it.

TheXdragon

Jan 22, 2018
Lol, none of the steps ever worked for me. Now I'm clicking your exh link and it just works without doing anything else.
This site has some kind of dimensional magical identification shit going on. Like you need to be one of the chosen ones to be able to access it.
Maybe that site is cursed or something :ROFLMAO:
There are a lot of "solutions" around that works for some and not for others... none of the solutons posted here worked for me until I followed the steps I posted, for example.

astra77

Dec 12, 2022
What works for me everytime is using a cookie editor deleting the exhentai cookies then copying the ehentai cookies and inserting them into the exhentai cookie space