Ren'Py Abandoned Blank Slate [v0.01c] [TedFallenger]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4Ph6WPu.png

Overview:
Jilnixi is up to her old scheme again, but this time with a twist. The subject she's found doesn't have a lot of personality of her own and is destined to coast through life without interests or passion. Instead of letting this happen Jilnixi decides to make her more susceptible to the personalities of the people she meets. Where will this extra-dimensional influence lead our hero? What level of depravity will she sink to? Will she find love?
Well, we shall see...
Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Released: 2018-08-08
Developer: TedFallenger
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Windows: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

download (4).png download (3).png download (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TedFallenger

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey folks! Thanks for checking out my game! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback and I'll try to keep up with this thread!

EDIT: Most of the tags listed are for planned content that isn't in the current release.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
While the art looks a little weird, this seems cool as fuck. Thanks for the upload!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks cool man!
I didn't know Fey's Day yet, I'll also give that a go. :D

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
the tag says female protaganist, and female domination. does that mean that the MC can be the dominant part ?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Very original illustrations, But it's going to get some Haters i'm afraid! I do envy your talent as a game developer, But IMO, this could fall to the wayside, But i could be wrong? Good luck with this in the future!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Not a bad start. Can't get used to all the guys wearing capes, but everything else was promising.

TedFallenger

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
They're asking because they want to be informed, not to guess until they have to play.
Apparently I was being too subtle.
Yes, the main character is going to be a dom in one of the game's routes.

Very original illustrations, But it's going to get some Haters i'm afraid! I do envy your talent as a game developer, But IMO, this could fall to the wayside, But i could be wrong? Good luck with this in the future!
There always are haters, but I'm still gonna give this a shot. Thanks!

Not a bad start. Can't get used to all the guys wearing capes, but everything else was promising.
The capes won't be there 100% of the time, but in the world this game takes place in capes are still a thing. Thanks for giving it a shot!

Reactions: hotbluemetal

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I should have made it clearer: those are tags for all planned content. You're right that most of them aren't in yet.
Can you please tell us what tags should be based on the current version of the game?

TedFallenger

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can you please tell us what tags should be based on the current version of the game?
female protagonist, 2dcg, corruption, creampie, femdom, groping, modern fantasy, school setting

Again this is a very early release so there's not much in the way of H content yet. That will come with subsequent updates.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
female protagonist, 2dcg, corruption, creampie, femdom, groping, modern fantasy, school setting

Again this is a very early release so there's not much in the way of H content yet. That will come with subsequent updates.
Great, thanks. I've updated the tags.

Just FYI - tags should be limited to content in the current release that we're sharing of any given game. :)

Reactions: ChiefStefan