Blasphemous, enchanted rape on Patreon?

Jucon

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, im very very newbie game dev, im currently working on my project. I have some questions about Patreon terms.
The main story of the game will be about the journey to conquer the fallen gods (Blasphemous). One of them is "Baphomet: Represents Lust", so i wanna ask, is using power/magic for enchanted rape legal? And also, enemies (succubus/yokai/etc) "abcxyz" the mc on combat legal?
And how about Steam?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenialove666

Jalin

Feb 8, 2023
Hi, im very very newbie game dev, im currently working on my project. I have some questions about Patreon terms.
The main story of the game will be about the journey to conquer the fallen gods (Blasphemous). One of them is "Baphomet: Represents Lust", so i wanna ask, is using power/magic for enchanted rape legal? And also, enemies (succubus/yokai/etc) "abcxyz" the mc on combat legal?
And how about Steam?
Nope. Anything rape is a hard 'no' as soon as the Patreon team notices it. I've seen more than one Patreon Page get temp suspensions just for implying rape in some of their imagery. One of the ones that did is even a developer known for hating that shit and he still ended up with this page suspended over it, just because someone reported that one of his games had a rape tag. One that he didn't add himself and didn't make any sense. If you want to include stuff like that, you'll need to either hide it really well or find another platform.

• Wow
Reactions: Jucon

Jucon

Jun 3, 2022
Nope. Anything rape is a hard 'no' as soon as the Patreon team notices it. I've seen more than one Patreon Page get temp suspensions just for implying rape in some of their imagery. One of the ones that did is even a developer known for hating that shit and he still ended up with this page suspended over it, just because someone reported that one of his games had a rape tag. One that he didn't add himself and didn't make any sense. If you want to include stuff like that, you'll need to either hide it really well or find another platform.
Thank you! I want a "dark theme" for my game, so better find another platform and "hold my breath" for a chance on Steam.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
so better find another platform and "hold my breath" for a chance on Steam.
Steam is just as bad as Patreon is. Only difference is that they allow incest/rape.

Jucon

Jun 3, 2022
Thats all i need so far... But i wonder, why dont F95 have feature like their own "Patreon"? There are many well known devs with their communities here.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Thats all i need so far... But i wonder, why dont F95 have feature like their own "Patreon"? There are many well known devs with their communities here.
Payment processors, I'd imagine. They'd basically be forced to send money through PayPal or something of that nature, processors see that the incoming money is from an adult website and turn their heads away in disgust, then ban the receiving account while proceeding to keep the money.

• Wow
Reactions: Jucon