RPGM - Completed - Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Conejoo

I don't know if it would be right to call this a game. Because there's nothing but walking somewhere and a few easy fights. If it had a good story, I could ignore these, but it doesn't exist either. Its scenes and art are hot, but reused too many times. The only good thing the game does is that it takes you back to where you left off after each ending. When the game is over, you can go to the gallery room and see all the endings and scenes. This way, you don't have to play the entire game again.

If you're a maniac like me who wants to collect scenes yourself, play it. But if you're not, don't bother, because the game has nothing to offer. 2.5 stars
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ayymao

It's a solid two. The whole game feels like a long prologue. When it feels like it's about to start, there's already a final battle about to happen. It has great art but it's reused A LOT. It has great ideas that aren't fully realized.
    Download a full save for art alone, this game is not worth your time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

Well paced story with a concept that really suits my tastes. Enough time to get to know the characters without feeling slow. Though the main characters are pretty oblivious and that can get on some player’s nerves.

It was really nice how if you got an ending, the game would immediately throw you back to the last point where you could avoid the ending. Therefore, you could explore every path the game has with no lost time. Art is pretty good.

This game does suffer from why is this a game? syndrome. The gameplay is very minimal and adds very little to the experience. On the other hand, there is no grinding or annoying gameplay, so it doesn't detract much from the experience.

I think it’s resourceful when artists reuse art in new contexts, but this game overdoes it. You will have moments like “I already saw that art 3 times already!”

An underrated game with just a few minor flaws. This game would be a classic if it just had more art, more meaningful choices, and a more intelligent protagonist. But is still an excellent game.

Review of version [Final]
  4. 2.00 star(s)

habibo

The only thing this game has as a positive is the art. The "corruption" is utter garbage. You go to this dojo, where the stupidest shit in the world happens, and you can make absolutely no choices. It also has the stupid aroma aphrodisiac scene. Your character is so dumb as well.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

d90art

Amazing game in many regards. The scene writing is great if you can read between the lines of the translation's faults. Slow, organic feeling corruption and designs for the characters with absolutely massive breasts without looking grotesque. It has its faults, for instance the gameplay itself is somewhat bland and the scope of the game feels limited. With some more work this Circle's games might be truly amazing in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

phanductrung

This game iss good and not to hard to find h scene.almost rpg game i played dont have sound during scene but this game is goodin sound.you can not jerk off when you play the game which dont have sound and bad h scene or hard to find h scene
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Ser_psycho

Cannot recommend playing this one. While it has nice art there isn't much of it and it reuses the same static images over and over again. There's no grinding or leveling as such though there are a fee "battles" that you deliberately lose to see an H scene. Overall the whole game has a n unfinished sense of jank to it. So much of the overlord is just left unused. It shows Pink hearts over areas were new H events have spawned but other times it doesn't. On one occasion it also spawned a pink heart over a guy but no H event triggered. Just not worth the time it takes to play. Give it a miss.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Grainygr86

Thickness overload within this Ero game. This game is you're classic RPG ero game that is very Linear. Though their is no form of NTR in the game, this game is very corruption heavy on tainting the yokai busters. If you you love big breast, corruption, & great ar...this the game for you.
    Also the dev has been very active in this game & others for updates