Discord= irmrenders
Twitter = @irm_nsfw

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid - Prefer full time work

Availability:
Always - MON - SAT 9AM - 7PM UK TIME

Work Samples:
- Huge amount of Animations can be seen here

My attached renders are all models and environments taken from Daz, posed and rendered in Blender.

15.1.jpg 41.jpg 19.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg
Additional comments:
My expertise in Blender is very high. From modelling, sculpting, animation, rendering, rigging.
I have great knowledge in exporting from Daz to Blender (I must have done this 1000s of times with different models, environments including all the genitals + breasts goodness)

I look forward to connecting!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi
I'm looking for a DAZ3D artist that can help me with my image production.
We're currently 2 persons making the images but I would like to add one more to my team so I can concentrate more on the coding and story.
I make the templates and story but my current team member is more or less free to make his own part of the story and play around with light etc.
I render all imageson my 4 machines that is running 24/7
Currently we produce approx 1.400 images per month. I'm also looking for someone who can help or make the animations as I do not have the necessary skills to do it in decent quality.
I'll pay on monthly base. Salery to be discussed based on how much youwill work for us.
Are you interested, please let me know. You can contact me on Discord
I have made adult games since 2019. You can see much more about my games here or on my Patron site.
Cheers
Bob