• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] Paid Blender 3D artist looking for work.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Skills:
Have been working with Blender for 5/6 years now as an hobbyist and interested in making a game with it. I don't have the time to learn to code and write a whole story as well, so offering my services to anyone that is looking for an artist for their game. Over the years I have gathered a massive amount of assets I can use to create the scenes your looking for, and the skills to fill up the some of the gaps.

What I can offer:
  • Custom Daz3D characters, from sculpting exported Daz3D characters. They will still be recognizable as Daz3D characters but be unique in their own way.
  • The options to customize existing Daz3D hair and cloths, and the option to make relative simplistic clothing from scratch.
  • A massive style of modern interiors and exteriors, from small homes/apartments to massive villas, schools, forests. Whatever you want to a certain extant.
  • A decent amount of historic/futuristic/fantasy style exteriors and interiors. Some of the options: (fantasy) Medieval, Vikings, Cyberpunk, Space stations, Wild West, Pirates.
  • Custom made animations with jiggle physics. Hair physics might be an option but dont have a ton of experience in this part.
  • The option for cel shading art style, but that will take a decent amount of extra time getting the assets ready compared to normal realistic ones.
  • If possible and the quality is fine with what your looking for, I would render everything in Eevee for much faster render time (From 15m+ to a couple seconds) per render. Especially if you want animations longer than a 1-2 second loop. For cycles rendering you properly need to offer help with rendering, where I set-up several scenes in one file, and we share the rendertime. I need my PC for my normal job and can't have it locked up whole day rendering.

I cannot/will not do Bestiary or Futa content.

Preferred method of contact:
Just leave a message in this topic or send me a DM. We can move to discord afterwards if the interest seems mutual.

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid, rates we can discuss in private depending on what your looking for.
Not interested in Revenue share.

Availability:
Part time with a max around 25 hours a week. If the partnership works well there is the option for fulltime after a couple months.

Work Samples:
I can provide some examples of the assets I will be using depending on what your looking for, and some interior/charachter test renders using Eevee, or in the cel shading style.

Reactions: Fooxied

RexArmand

Dec 17, 2017
Hi. I am looking for a 3d artist for my game. Give me a hollar in Discord, RexArmand, and we can talk there :)

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
  • A decent amount of historic/futuristic/fantasy style exteriors and interiors. Some of the options: (fantasy) Medieval, Vikings, Cyberpunk, Space stations, Wild West, Pirates.
Any chance you would be willing to sell some of your assets?
I am interested in Vikings/ Medieval assets, interior props, building, exterior props, etc.