Nov 22, 2017
Skills:
- Blender 3d art / environments animations

Preferred method of contact:

- PM here or Discord RiC7#1420

Employment Type & Rates:
- Depends on the job, hourly/comission/renders/revenue share

Availability:
- I work part-time (fuck covid) so plenty of free time to work on projects (Europe, GMT+0)

Additional comments:
I have been working on/off in Blender for a few years and still learning.
What i can do:
- Create custom 3D environments/terrain, modeling myself or using libraries (daz, sketchfab..etc)
- Render scenes for a game, using DAZ3d or other models.
- 3d Animation (simple animations and lewds)
- Basic GUI, logos...etc
- Simulations (cloth, fluid&rain, smoke..etc)
- Sculpt/handpainting amateur

Limitations
My old af PC (fuck covid) and blender EEVEE. I try to avoid:
- Big scenes (lots of models at the same time, specially in animations)
- High quality renders (EEVEE can "fake" a lot but light/shadows will never look as realistic as with pathtraycing (cycles/iray...etc), for smaller projects i can switch to cycles)
- Fetishes i do not enjoy/will not work on: gay, futa, scat
- still new in erotic/lewd scene so I dont have an established workflow as many pr0 artists here, so depending on the job I may be slow
- My engrish (I speak spanish and german)

Work Samples:
- some older toon-shaded rooms (used as background for 2dcg/sprites game)
kitchen1_1080p_128s.jpg kitchen2_1080p_128s.jpg room1_720p.jpg room1a_720p.jpg room2_720.jpg
- renders and my first lewd animations, still room to improve
bedr_5.jpg bj_00.jpg bj01.jpg train_01.jpg train_02.jpg

View attachment anim2_LQ.webm
View attachment anim1_LQ.webm
View attachment anim03_LQ.webm

Aka Nioh

Mar 30, 2020
Hey, nice renders and animations. Your engrish seems more like English to me xD. If you're still looking check out my recruit ad: https://f95zone.to/threads/recruiting-a-3d-artist-honey-select-or-daz3d.48970/

I had an artist but he had to pull out due to personal reasons. I did the honeyselect cgs in the demo, but happy to use Daz3d renders as my skills in 3dcg in both engines are lacking.

I've got plenty of time cause its hard to find a girlfriend. (fuck covid). But even if I did find one (and that's a big if) I've been wanting to make this game since early 2019, the idea has been bouncing around in my head.

Hope to hear from you! I'm in Australia GMT +10 so if I don't reply its probably because I'm asleep.

Reactions: rhorn

gertruse

Jun 10, 2018
hi! are you still looking for work? I have a project that requires a blender artist for animations. Let me know if you are still interested!

Reactions: rhorn