[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Blender/Daz Studio pro

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, I know about this way. I tried it a couple of times and exactly gave the same roots where my assets in Daz are, but I only got a stick figure in clothes out in Blender.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Do you import the duf or the dbz file into Blender? After I did this step with the json file, it at least loaded the real character. But I just could load the duf file beucase the dbz doesn't even show up. But I don't have the possibility to watch the character properly in the shading viewport.
The other issue is that the clothes are one mesh with the body. So you can not hide them or do anything with them. Why the hell did they make it so complicated with the Daz Blender communication?!

Last edited:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
. Duf but you have to have with the same name and in the same folder a .dbz
I have. And well, I can only delete the clothes. I don't have any shader 3D preview possibility anymore. Plus I don't know if there are any animation data included.

Last edited:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
. Duf but you have to have with the same name and in the same folder a .dbz

First export from menu dbz, then save as duf same folder same name
I did it like this. I don't think that the order plays a role here but I first did the export to Blender (dbz) then saved it as duf. In the same folder and with the same name.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
OK, open the duf and put a screenshot
You can hit me up on Discord for a more private conversation.
I should also if it's possible at all, close this thread here since I don't think that I'll find any real Blender expert here.
It's so freaking annoying cause how much easier it would be if you could just simply use your Daz characters and environments in Blender.

Reactions: Adolfo and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are some tutorials on Youtube.
And this is the way I usually used to rig clothing and other items.
I looked to see if there was an easier way to transfer, but there isn't. 2 steps Save as .duf and Export as .dbz

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
This is the best way I found.Good rig bones,adjustable shapekeys,fitted clothes and so on. It makes Daz character as the other NSFW fan character like Ada Wong,Tifa and so on you could watch images and animations the other artsirt made and post on Twitter and so on. Actually they use Daz's character morphs and topology structure to make default Blender files just I made my fanart Sophia.
Any advice for dealing with seams/map issues once you import into Blender? I've used NVG8 (New Gen 8 Victoria genitalia) to test out diffeomorhic and the genitals/materials look really strange. There are weird lines and the genital textures look strange.

Is it fixable using the Blender notes/options?

Blender:

1643033503471.png

Daz3d:
1643033545414.png

Feb 7, 2020
From daz to blender you can transfer everything perfectly (except animation)
Everything in the photo and video I posted is Daz content. I imported it into Blender, did the lighting and got my render. I'm using Eevee as the render engine (I've improved on realism, it renders faster)

If you're still interested, I can teach you everything I know. However, for a fee. Because I tried day and night for months to learn these, I learned and improved myself. If I didn't need the money, I'd be sure to make a free training video for you.

I can also teach you the interesting and beautiful things I've discovered. For example, transferring all the animations in Mixamo to the character smoothly and one-to-one, such as setting up a Soft body simulation on some parts of the body (for example, the lip actually hitting the penis in a blowjob and the lip twisting)

Reply or send a private message if you are interested. But remember, my english is bad so i can make a tutorial video for you (without speaking, maybe add subtitles)

For 4k image:
Render engine: Eevee
Render time: 1 minute

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Outrider
Sep 5, 2017
That's for Gen 8! Gen 8 doesn't have those issues like Gen 3! And I already tried to transfer Gen 3 to Gen 8. There's just transfer x which only reshapes gen 3 standard models. And then there's character converter by river soft art which only converts standard characters. I couldn't convert own desined characters and practically all of my characters are additionally edited.
Supports Genesis 3, Genesis 8/8.1 and Genesis 9 figures.

I'm trying to get my hands on this myself but it costs money....