[R>Artist 3D] Paid Blender <-> Unreal (for CC/Reallusion characters)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Project:
Doing a hobby project of mine, this piece of work is needed for the Character Creation feature.

Developer:
Me.

Looking for:
3D Blender character modeller who can jump in UE when needed.
Familiarity/owning with the Reallusion's CC suite is a good plus.

Employment Type:
Paid. I'm not company so I can't provide much, but I will try my best to match your needs.

Work commitment:
This is one off shot, but if we click together there might be more later.

Preferred method of contact:
Here on F95 to kick off, later on Discord. PayPal :)

Job Description:
So, I have unisex models and want to "tie" them up sex organs. The character has several shapekeys/morphs so and the organs. Both are rigged already too. I have matched more or less the morphs, but I need the final touches: polygon precision, maybe new corrective shape keys for the more extreme angles of the rigs, also a little bit of texture painting so that the character and the organ blends well. A bit of UV adjustment if needed. General character work basically. At the end, the product goes into Unreal. It should be ready to animate.

I really have did a lot of work so far, but I'm kind of exhausted of this already. My experience is software development and I'm willing to partner up with somebody to alleviate the art side.

Additional comments:
Using Blender 2.90 and UE 4.25

Aug 24, 2019
Hello there,

I am not exactly applying to your project since I have very minimal experience within Blender and none in Unreal Engine. However, I felt like commenting since I am currently in the process of migrating the characters for my game that I created from DAZ to Character Creator and iClone.

In fact, I have been somewhat successful so far and in a matter of a week or so, I've learned quite a bit about those two software. I decided that while continuing to use DAZ, I would incorporate CC and iClone into my workflow for easier/quicker rendering and also greater animation abilities, etc. Anyhow, hope you manage to find the right person for the job.

Kind regards.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Hello there,

I am not exactly applying to your project since I have very minimal experience within Blender and none in Unreal Engine. However, I felt like commenting since I am currently in the process of migrating the characters for my game that I created from DAZ to Character Creator and iClone.

In fact, I have been somewhat successful so far and in a matter of a week or so, I've learned quite a bit about those two software. I decided that while continuing to use DAZ, I would incorporate CC and iClone into my workflow for easier/quicker rendering and also greater animation abilities, etc. Anyhow, hope you manage to find the right person for the job.

Kind regards.
No problem. I don't mind seeing a person who uses the same tools. CC has its own perks and is a more complicated for certain tasks, DAZ have a good user/assets base for example. But let's not go off topic.