[Blender] What should i do in the Shading tag for fixing hair and eyeslash and skin in Blender ?

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Hello (its a DAZ import on Blender) as you can see on my first skin the preview on Blender, the hairs looks great, but i make a render they have that really compact style (second screen), plus my eyelash on the render are kind of white,
So i was wondering where and what i need to change in the shaping tab for making them look like the actual DAZ model than i imported, if you have a video who can fix that exact problem that would be great !
i seached on my own for a moment today and couldnt really find what i wanted, please help me ^^

Thanks for your time guys and have a great day/night !

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Seems like a great skin (y)
I don't do much blender export but do you tried with lastest diffeo (1.5)?

Last edited:

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Ok with Diffeomorphic the problem seems solved but now when i try to render on cycles with my GPU the render window come up and nothing happens, and when i close it my Blender stop responding,
When i use my cpu tho it work perfectly well
Do i need to change sometings in the render settings for GPU ? im trying differents options but none of them works for now :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Ok with Diffeomorphic the problem seems solved but now when i try to render on cycles with my GPU the render window come up and nothing happens, and when i close it my Blender stop responding,
When i use my cpu tho it work perfectly well
Do i need to change sometings in the render settings for GPU ? im trying differents options but none of them works for now :(
Do you have any kind of errors?
Do you see your(s) card(s) here?

fIFykdaOll.png

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Daz to Blender just ports over your model with the very basic textures, and most of the time it messes them up or does not include all of them. You'll have to create your own shader and then go to the actual texture file locations to make sure all the textures are actually on your model. When I port models over, I usually take about 30mins to an hour just fixing things such as the rig and skin textures.

Also, your hair looks like that because your light paths are too low, the transparency needs to be higher most likely. Eyelash, change the color from grey to black, very simple.

I personally would recommend learning Blender a bit more before trying anything with models. If you don't have the basics down then it'll be pretty hard to do anything.

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Wow, thanks for your help, i've didnt fixed the issue even with your tips ^^' but i guess i will have to learn a little bit more blender like you say :), do you have any suggestion of video to start with for a noob like me in that situation ? sorry to bother you again :(

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Ok so, now when i render through Diffeomorphic it works, i've updated my gpu driver and now that's the result,
i think like you said the eyes problem are somethings to change in the shading tab i'll try to correct that :)
but thanks you guys for your help
i don't know why she has the mouth open tho lol