Aug 5, 2016
RJ241828_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Control Kaede the ninja girl and defeat evil ogres!​

Release Date: 2019-01-07
Developer:
Censored: No (Hex edited out)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Translations on guide, intro, and end)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Mmm...

From what I know, Koon Soft's games are all the same but with different art. Sooo, is this worth playing?

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
15mn to beat the whole game,
Trying to kill everything is a waste of time, Crouch and Jump until the last level (3) and you're going to spend more time killing
the Boss than travelling until him.

Reactions: spops

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
15mn to beat the whole game,
Trying to kill everything is a waste of time, Crouch and Jump until the last level (3) and you're going to spend more time killing
the Boss than travelling until him.
Yeah. Once you get to the boss what I recommend is to just to keep dodging all the other mobs that come along while staying close to the orge so he can't block but not too close as he can push your ass on the ground, stunlock, and rape you repeatedly. I find jumping while swaying back and forth throwing as many kunai as I can is the best tactic to stay close without risking getting too close or being too far away while still maintaining a solid offensive.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
That F95zone.txt is interesting. I'm not complaining, happy to expand the community, but what? Is that a new "thing" for you guys or just this uploader?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That F95zone.txt is interesting. I'm not complaining, happy to expand the community, but what? Is that a new "thing" for you guys or just this uploader?
Just me. We could attract more attention this way from sites that take content from here I figure. That and I'm tired of places like SVSComics taking stuff only to offer poor download speeds.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes