Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There will probably only be 3 or so studio maps total. Will concentrate more on the story mode until CH 4. Currently capturing screens for Ch 3. Y'all are welcome to wait for more content to play. Think the game's only 1h 30 long atm. Apologies if I'm not as fast as some other devs. I'm just working on this when I can. Decided to add the bathroom studio map in real quick before continuing to develop more story. Btw I added a fansig in case anyone likes the game so far.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1862094_blissfansig.gif
So I really like this game and the work you have put into it so far. Im liking the characters and the story so far my only question is it gonna be like people turning into lewd zombies? Thats the only part im not really getting at the moment. I mean there is that dream scene where Stella turns into a zombie or something. Obviously there is gonna be a bunch of sex which is cool the only part im confused about is, is it like an evil government trying to turn everyone into slaves or more like the water turns people lewd and then into zombies?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
So I really like this game and the work you have put into it so far. Im liking the characters and the story so far my only question is it gonna be like people turning into lewd zombies? Thats the only part im not really getting at the moment. I mean there is that dream scene where Stella turns into a zombie or something. Obviously there is gonna be a bunch of sex which is cool the only part im confused about is, is it like an evil government trying to turn everyone into slaves or more like the water turns people lewd and then into zombies?
Yeah, ppl are gonna lose their minds and become completely sexually compromised to the point of attacking random civilians. Though not every character will have this happen to them. I might have to bring in some side characters so the mains stay safe at some point. As to the actual cause, it's a virus that appears in tap water thanks to what the government has done to alter the water supply. The Prime Minister's motive was to increase the population by any means and lower the average citizen's reasoning skills so he can become a dictator with access to any woman he likes. Beyond that explanation, the story is kinda vague as to the exact reason a virus suddenly spawns in the water supply. Perhaps the chemicals altered the PH balance and created the perfect breeding ground for a virus to form? Or a member of the science team had bad intentions and began mixing it with the horny water? There's no set reason as of yet but maybe ill think of something specific as I add more content. I'll try to give some context with Ms. Yui Sato talking to the player about her former role in developing the horny bliss formula in the mean time.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll here is hoping we can at least keep one of the girls save

that would make it worthwhile still

Also its just the weater supply would be easily enough to get them to drink other things

Shame that the MC feels more like a beta character ... Would have been better if he was more alpha and able to stand up to that bull shit people who administer punishment for people not following those crazy rules set by the school

But again i wont mind it too much if we at least can protect one or two

Still pretty weird how everyone is going along with it ... yeah i know its a game ... But its pretty weird that everyone is like yeah nah we will do it caus of school rules

But gues this update was more sandbox/studio mode related

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
In the future will we be able to change who has sex with the girls in sandbox mode? Right now it's only the MC, but it could be that bully character that gets knocked out.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I understand that ntr will show up, but I have three questions about :
1- can it be avoided or is it necessary for part of the story to progress?
2- will it be a consequence of the mc's choice or will it simply happen with a certain character?
3- netorare or netori or both?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
1. NTR is unavoidable.
2. Only the MC will appear in studio mode.
3. I'm not that familiar with those words, so idk.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bliss [v0.2.1] [Studio Mystic] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,44 GB / 782 MB - Bliss-0.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,41 GB / 748 MB - Bliss-0.2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Are you guys not tired of the discussion at this point? I have had it a couple times and I will never get the time back.

Good luck Studio Mystic , even if you stop at some point, like almost all new devs do, no matter the genre (as I understand a majority abandons their game after the initial release and far less than 10% finish a game). The only way to fail would have been to never try.

Reactions: sava75

varage

Jun 26, 2019
What's the point of sandbox if it's nothing but sex scenes with the characters? Sandbox means you go around doing something over and over again to get stat points money and other things. This isn't sandbox it's just a jump to sex scenes with a character and then it ends thing.
I thought the point of sandbox was to add an extra hour or two to gameplay just trying to figure out where your supposed to go in the first place tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and sava75

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1
Size 837 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I haven't written the later chapters yet, but yeah pretty much no one is safe. Maybe one or two girls will make it through unscathed. Either way, not too much has happened yet. There's only a dozen or so adult scenes. I've been informed that this game won't appeal to harem players. It's full of NTR/sharing apparently.
Well, thank you for being honest about it at least. The renders look good so I expect the audience you're going for will be interested.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jan 7, 2019
harem fans won't touch this game and when a dev can't understand that you can't mixed those 3 tags in one game and expect harem fans to play it to the end needs to go back and rethink his story. if you want to make a game based off of ntr and sharing then make that game but don't include harem in the mix.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the reply but that still doesn't explain things like the dodgeball scene where it didn't lead to a game over
Yes, the entire game was. It's supposed to be a mix between Dropout and Euphoria actually. Though I hear Kansen is the most similar title apparently.
Oh inspired by Euphoria? Sounds interesting. Not a big fan of unavoidable NTR though. Will there at least be netori to balance things out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
harem fans won't touch this game and when a dev can't understand that you can't mixed those 3 tags in one game and expect harem fans to play it to the end needs to go back and rethink his story. if you want to make a game based off of ntr and sharing then make that game but don't include harem in the mix.
He can include a harem, but simply including it isn't going to get fans of that genre interested in this game. I'm also guessing that doing a harem ending where you take out the NTR won't please NTR fans (and he isn't going to get any harem fans for doing that).

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
It's pretty obvious that there's plenty of people who enjoy both.

As to harem and ntr not mixing, I completely disagree. For example, it could make for a far more interesting harem game for there to be rivals that you have to actively work against, or even be able to win back love interests if you lose them.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that they MUST mix, but that they can.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Actually it could be a very good mix. Say the girls start out as someone else's girlfriend and you can steal them from them and make them part of your harem. And then when they become part of your harem then you have to make sure you take care of them so they don't stray from you.

Sounds really good to me at least :love:.

Studio Mystic
I get this error for a missing video, Studio Mystic: yuki_funideatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga89 and sava75
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes