RPGM - Blood Biter Beatdown [Final] [BraveBengal]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nerro

This is proof that a game dosen't need perfect visuals to be super hot. Slutty tomboy protagonists are such a rarity but so incredibly hot!! Wish there were more games like this.

Art isn't that incredible and every scene only has 1 image, sometimes with a 1-2 variations.
    Gameplay is unique and the combat system is really cool. Never seen anything like that before. You basically play out fights like a choreographed fight scene in a movie, picking the moves that you perform.
    Music is meh with only a couple of tracks in game.

Game is very short but if you are into promiscuous sluts and badass tomboys who wanna fuck everyone with a pulse, you got yourself a really nicely packaged short game with tons of scenes.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

First thing firstI i didn't like the sex scenes neighter did I like the story in this game. Also the way the game paced was not intuiging to me.This game did have a good setup but I thing the way the creator paced the story was just not of my taste.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gamerl07

Amazing combat system. I like to restart and try different things sometimes with the environment. The game is short but very enjoyable.

Art is gorgeous(Heroine is amazingly beautiful, eyes tits and all). In one scene there 1 or 2 images with text written below. Sex talk was fun. Aside from the story scripted, you have around 13-17 random pick-up scenes, that you can watch after beating the last boss(An amazingly fun fight with various changes in scenery). There are only 2 Bad Ends(Regular and last boss).

Again this Heroine is my jam. Amazing character, amazing eyes(Seriously)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I'm gonna be honest, usually when i look at this type of "unique" games i'm prepared for disappointment, but this one was not bad at all.

- First, the important part: the scenes are great and the art is pretty good, it might be because it hits in the right spots for me but i'd say is a 4/5. The only complain i have in this aspect is the randomness of the guest scenes which you only can see about 5-6 guest scenes (+ the main story scenes, obviously) in a single playthrough. However, it does allow you to watch all scenes at the end of the playthrough but i would preffer if they added them into the playtrough itself, even if its in a silly way like: "*knock knock* let's fuck", which would be much better than trying to guess which guest i fucked already in the playtrough just to watch every scene before closing and deleting the game.

- Then we have the gameplay, which is something i haven't seen before in a h-game and it's not bad either, feels a little bit random sometimes which i can see getting annoying for some people, but thanks to the game letting you save after every day passes and in between stages, even if you lost because of the "randomness" it doesn't feel too punishing. Also this saving mechanic saved me from a few bugs i encountered so...yeah 3/5 for the effort.

tl;dr: game is good, a breath of fresh air for us RPGM lovers, 4/5.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

"random" is the name of the game here when it comes to this game

- you don't have any say in which sex scenes you see, just the fact you'll see a sex scene (not an issue for me personally because i like all that stuff, but it's weird and dumb that you can't pick if BB calls over a guy or a girl for the BANG sections)
    - there's literally no way to know if your attack is the right choice. the game acknowledges the fact you won't know if the attack is the right choice in teh tutorial, as if that's some fun gameplay thing???? but it's not it just means you might fail a bunch of coin flips and lose, without any actual skill
    - it's "random" if the protagonist is written in a way that's not annoying lol

honestly the scenes do have really nice art which is like the only positive thing about the entire game; since this is a demo, though, the gameplay might actually get better. hopefully it will, because if it does, and they fix lots of this random stuff (the protag being written in an annoying way is fine that doesn't matter as much imo lol) then this has potential to become one of the greats
  6. 5.00 star(s)

drunkenPervert

I know it's just a demo, but damn good one.

Since this is just a demo there is no real story yet, but i love the setting.

The UI is different, simple and clean. How progressing through the story is
    currently done allows you do everything you want to do before starting the next part. This will probalby make it really hard to miss content.

For what this demo shows us the writing is good, i personally enjoyed the way things are explained. The dialogs are decent and the scenes well written.

The characters already feel pretty fleshed out, but we
    have to wait to learn more bout them. They also look really good.

The battle system is interesting, but i have no idea how balanced it is since it's only tutorials for now (and a pushover battle afterwards).
    Not knowing which attack/defense isright to choose gives the
    battles a realistic feeling of randomness, but has the risk of becomming
    frustrating in longer battles. But that lies in the (hopefully not to distant)
    future.
    Although i like the idea with the short minigame (takes only a few seconds)
    you have win in order to pull of your op baseball bat attack. This is a good way to balance it without relying on RNGesus.

I for one can't wait for more of this!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

Just tried out the demo version of the game and its obviously very short but a solid start. Art is nice and combat is different for an RPGM game. The battles are even animated quite nicely. Dev very obviously loves his OC.

And yes the protagonist is bisexual.