VN Ren'Py Blood Destiny [Night Two v0.4] [Xcribr]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Promo1.png
Overview:
You are a government agent about to get caught in the middle of a war between two vampire bosses.
Notes:
This is a Kinetic Visual Novel. There will, in later episodes, be a couple of choices, and four endings.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release date: 2022-10-27
Developer: Xcribr - -
Censored: No
Version: Night Two - 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: A New Home , The Dreamwriter, Laced Steele
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

While I, the dev, disagree with whoever tagged this game as netorare, I cannot remove the tag.
If anything, the netorase or (at a stretch) netori tag would apply, but those are not options here.
I will not respond to any discussions on netorare.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

Promo2.png Promo3.png Promo4.png Promo5.png Promo6.png Promo7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
after seeing like, 8 different games where the faces are fucked up, and the guy looks like something from new vegas, thank you for taking the time to make things look good.

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
I love it! :-D something with a story that actually makes ya curious, nice graphics, simply awesome! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: xcribr

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Looks interesting. Every game that has goth girls in them has my attention :heartcoveredeyes: Have not played it yet but surely will give it a try.

I have never seen the crowdfunding platform the dev uses before, does anybody knows how it works? Like if I would donate and the goal is not reached, is it likely I will get a refund or will it be gone even though the dev won't use it to create the next update? Could not find anything about it on the website so I fear it's the second one but would appreciate it if someone could shed more light on it :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
its actually good for a demo, good visuals, good story and plot... i would recommend:)... i want to see this game continue but maybe the game dev should've also choose to be on Patreon, he/she will get more supporters that way...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Did we figure out how to edit tags hmm? :tf:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks guys!

Basically the game will always be for free, as long as I get my funding goals.

The choice at the beginning of the next chapter is likely pretty obvious, but after it happens, virtually every scene, if not every location, will be completely different.

I'll drop previews in comments here when I have them :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Looks interesting. Every game that has goth girls in them has my attention :heartcoveredeyes: Have not played it yet but surely will give it a try.

I have never seen the crowdfunding platform the dev uses before, does anybody knows how it works? Like if I would donate and the goal is not reached, is it likely I will get a refund or will it be gone even though the dev won't use it to create the next update? Could not find anything about it on the website so I fear it's the second one but would appreciate it if someone could shed more light on it :)
The platform is my own. If we don't reach the target, I'll likely release the second chapter anyway, it'll just take longer to come out.

I also want to build the platform so that others can use it (no restrictions on incest on xcribr!)

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
The platform is my own. If we don't reach the target, I'll likely release the second chapter anyway, it'll just take longer to come out.

I also want to build the platform so that others can use it (no restrictions on incest on xcribr!)
Well, good luck, but I think you've switched the end goal with the starting point. First you should start on Patreon, gain followers, earn their trust and then think about your own website. Right now you have zero credibility.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Well, good luck, but I think you've switched the end goal with the starting point. First you should start on Patreon, gain followers, earn their trust and then think about your own website. Right now you have zero credibility.
Yeah, maybe I should have done that. Thanks!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is weird, i looked at the screenshots and i have seen every one of them before in a different game. tell me people, am i going insane?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote