StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Blood Lust Cover.jpg

Overview:
Steve Burnwood is a man who lost news from his girlfriend for 6 months. However, shortly after that Merah brought a videotape obtained from a drug dealer to Steve. Sarah Brennan, Steve's girlfriend, on that tape.. she told Steve to just forget about her. Steve could not stay silent, he immediately looked for her. Can Steve find Sarah?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-17
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Developer: DarkCandy19 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English, Indonesian available on Patreon
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ashtalk2.png pstory3.png pstory13.png hm5.png hm6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The images look like the girls from Mythic Manor, lol. The first one looks like the water nymph in a suit. The second looks like the club owner...
Though the third one looks like the snake style fighter from DOA.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've just noticed in this game that there is a certain amount of time to answer questions what's up with that?

Reactions: Simantpokhrels

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
whats the laptop password? 'DarkCandy19' said something about 'onmilfway636' being a useful password for the future but when I try it doesnt work and leads to a game over...
is that the end of the current version or..?

on a side note the game looks good so far.. alternative dimentions are always fun to play with and can lead to different kinky situations so I look forward to see where the story will go

Reactions: kiba and rex112

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
In addition to irritation, the game did not cause any feelings. Sit in front of a black screen and wait for something to appear there, seriously? Not adjustable text speed, speed answers, even when you don’t have time to read the questions? No, thanks.

frohzesama

Oct 11, 2018
whats the laptop password? 'DarkCandy19' said something about 'onmilfway636' being a useful password for the future but when I try it doesnt work and leads to a game over...
is that the end of the current version or..?

on a side note the game looks good so far.. alternative dimentions are always fun to play with and can lead to different kinky situations so I look forward to see where the story will go
the password is DOUBLEBOOBS999

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, time saved on not trying this one then. :)

Reactions: mitjo

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
am I the only one that thought that description basically reads like the start of Resident Evil 7?

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
am I the only one that thought that description basically reads like the start of Resident Evil 7?
you must not have read the thread lol cause at least one other said that. that i can think of right off the top of my head.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
you must not have read the thread lol cause at least one other said that. that i can think of right off the top of my head.
I saw it now in my defense I was distracted with the comparison to psycho mantis and I got started thinking about an eroge with psycho mantis in it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Loved the stolen Telltale phase in the beginning. Well, they don't exist anymore anyway xD
+ Intro scene reminded me of RE7, kinda dramatic but well done
+ Nice HS models! I like them
+ Merah is hot
+ Ashley is hot
+ Meeting the dev in the game, shown as a hot girl... that's a first for me

+- Engrish is downright funny sometimes, but also distracting (phrases like "what a shit.")
+- "Stay away or I testi kill here" - I was like: wtf does that mean? Thankfully, the game got me a pop up, telling me that "Testi kill is a seed breaker". Ahhhh I guess hahaha
+- Why a "Ashley will remember this..." pop up when I didn't even make a choice? XD

- Please don't give us choices if there's only one choice lol

The game is funny. The Engrish is really bad, but even more funny. The password stuff should be left out, just cockblocks the player. The preview for episode 2 looks good. Not really a genius game but it's fun and has nice girls.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes