Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
We'll be publishing an updated demo in the second week of June.

In the meanwhile, free to sign up for our Kickstarter:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If Virgil and the other bad Vampie's turn Alex female that would be a twist however given Alex's name well it works regardless of gender. It would be neat to see Alex go evil, but not huge on the whole male on male romances. Having Alex get transformed would fix that, but also he already kind of has a effeminate face. "shrug" regardless love the vampire plot. I am big on the whole Evil corruption Akouchi genre though. It's good to turn bad. "evil smirk"

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
If Virgil and the other bad Vampie's turn Alex female that would be a twist however given Alex's name well it works regardless of gender. It would be neat to see Alex go evil, but not huge on the whole male on male romances. Having Alex get transformed would fix that, but also he already kind of has a effeminate face. "shrug" regardless love the vampire plot. I am big on the whole Evil corruption Akouchi genre though. It's good to turn bad. "evil smirk"
We're launching a Kickstarter in August, and one of the stretch goals is an alternative female protagonist. Also, yeah, that's why we used a unisex name. :)

VNB_BlankSquare_Alex_Femalever_final.png

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
The new demo is up.

Known Issues:
When you finish the prologue and the day planner opens for the first time, there might be an active chat with April that doesn't progress. In that case, close the game and reload save (the game autosaves shortly before it happens).

Last edited:

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
The new demo is up.

Known Issues:
When you finish the prologue and the day planner opens for the first time, there might be an active chat with April that doesn't progress. In that case, close the game and reload save (the game autosaves shortly before it happens).
Thanks for the demo, hope your game gets the support it deserve can't wait for the release.

Reactions: Reefraf

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Just looking at the preview pics gives me the impression this is a femdom centric game is that the case?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bloodcrave-0.090
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Just looking at the preview pics gives me the impression this is a femdom centric game is that the case?
Nope. It has vanilla, femdom, and maledom content. The decisions you make affect the 'Confidence' stat, which makes your character more dominant or submissive.

Reactions: lnppo
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes