3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
Not right now, but she is extremely popular for some reason, so if the game is successful we might add her.
Im asking because the only way to avoid a gay scene is to have her fuck the vampire. If you do add her that would make it NTR.

Reactions: Hargas

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Im asking because the only way to avoid a gay scene is to have her fuck the vampire. If you do add her that would make it NTR.
Yeah, she is not LI currently. If we decide to add her then it would be arguably NTR, but for me it would be more Netori as you would be trying to take her away from Virgil.

Nonetheless, she is just a side character right now.

Reactions: 3D Reaver

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
the phone sections are terrible and super buggy. would be better to just cut them entirely View attachment 3811286

like how did this go live?

also no way to reload in this state so gotta quit game and load it back up which takes fuckin ages with this game for some reason. kind of incompetent ngl.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
the phone sections are terrible and super buggy. would be better to just cut them entirely View attachment 3811286

like how did this go live?

also no way to reload in this state so gotta quit game and load it back up which takes fuckin ages with this game for some reason. kind of incompetent ngl.
It's a free alpha version and it's more than a year from the full release. If you want a polished experience wait for the Steam release.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
It's a free alpha version and it's more than a year from the full release. If you want a polished experience wait for the Steam release.
Is the patreon release more polished with more content then?

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Is the patreon release more polished with more content then?
Yup, it does have more content. There are still bugs, because Patrons get to play the game as we develop it, so it can't be avoided, but it usually takes us less than a day to fix a reported bug.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Yup, it does have more content. There are still bugs, because Patrons get to play the game as we develop it, so it can't be avoided, but it usually takes us less than a day to fix a reported bug.
cool. ill prolly check it out then.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Early days, but what's there is quite good. Really needs an option for instant text scroll, faster texting and maybe different colors for options that will +/- Confidence (since it's hard to tell what choices will actually effect this stat).

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Early days, but what's there is quite good. Really needs an option for instant text scroll, faster texting and maybe different colors for options that will +/- Confidence (since it's hard to tell what choices will actually effect this stat).
Faster texting will be added soon.

We don't want to make choices color-coded +/- confidence because there is more to them than that. Often, choices unlock new paths or events on top of the personality adjustment. However, we're working on a feature that allows you to get additional thoughts from the protagonist when you hover over a choice. It should help the player better understand their decisions.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Faster texting will be added soon.
The instant text scroll is the big one, for me. Having to double click for every line is double the effort (which sounds silly but my fingers get tired af, way more than any other part of my body).
We don't want to make choices color-coded +/- confidence because there is more to them than that. Often, choices unlock new paths or events on top of the personality adjustment. However, we're working on a feature that allows you to get additional thoughts from the protagonist when you hover over a choice. It should help the player better understand their decisions.
It's more I can't even tell what will effect confidence. This isn't such a big deal if you're trying to have high confidence but if you're aiming for low confidence it's impossible to tell if a choice is adding or removing confidence or if it's a choice between pursuing a girl/soft rejecting her.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest this but an option to rename the MC would be nice.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The whole Amy scene feels unnecessary as fuck, specially to start the game and for how long it drags.

Anyways, that's my opinion, I'll soldier on for now.
Yeah, there's one more scene like that. I'm guessing because they didn't want to have literally no sex but also didn't want to have the MC acting like a slut going balls deep in some random.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass~God and maroder

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
The whole Amy scene feels unnecessary as fuck, specially to start the game and for how long it drags.

Anyways, that's my opinion, I'll soldier on for now.
To be honest, it's the first time someone complains about Amy's scene. We'll consider adding an option to skip until the end of scene when the sex starts if more people complain about that. Later scenes with Virgil and his victims are optional.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
The instant text scroll is the big one, for me. Having to double click for every line is double the effort (which sounds silly but my fingers get tired af, way more than any other part of my body).
The text scroll speed option will be added together with reworked menus next month.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
To be honest, it's the first time someone complains about Amy's scene. We'll consider adding an option to skip until the end of scene when the sex starts if more people complain about that. Later scenes with Virgil and his victims are optional.
It's pretty weird for me because it's someone that MC knows, being (basically) raped by a Vampire in a long scene, and if you want to skip it, you are "forced" to watch a gay scene.

So yeah, I might be alone in this opinion and that's fair. Anyways, Chloe is cute and she has me hooked at least.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
So yeah, I might be alone in this opinion and that's fair.

Anyways, Chloe is cute and she has me hooked at least.
The option to skip part of the dialog won't affect the game, so we'll probably add it, but right now, we have a lot of other high-priority stuff to do.

Also, Chloe is by far the most popular girl, according to the survey. :D

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
First day at work after meeting the hunters, leaving work, phone beeps and comes up but with empty contact screen. Nothing to interact with. Am I missing something here or did it just bug out?

edit : Going back to save before getting to work. Now even the texting with Amy is broken despite doing it the first time. All I get is the empty contact screen. So it has to be a bug and it actually managed to break even the phone interaction that was working before....

edit 2 : Also pretty sure setting changes don't stick after restart.

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
Excellent production values. Good art. Solid writing (every person wants to fuck you, which I assume is normal for this genre).

My only real complaint is that I couldn't see any kind of text log, I accidentally mashed past some dialogue that I wanted to go back and read and couldn't seem to find a way to do that without just reloading an older save.

Reactions: Reefraf

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
First day at work after meeting the hunters, leaving work, phone beeps and comes up but with empty contact screen. Nothing to interact with. Am I missing something here or did it just bug out?

edit : Going back to save before getting to work. Now even the texting with Amy is broken despite doing it the first time. All I get is the empty contact screen. So it has to be a bug and it actually managed to break even the phone interaction that was working before....

edit 2 : Also pretty sure setting changes don't stick after restart.
You can send me your save file via DM and I will fix it for you.

We'll publish a new version with phone related bug fixes later today.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes